Learning online and digital marketing can be so intriguing or rather confusing especially when you have no cash, mentor and a community that supports you. This economy is not friendly and President Buhari no dey the country..lol. But as Nigerians, we have always persisted and succeeded. So what do you do when you see those digital marketing training adverts and you long to have an experience with it but no "30 billion for your account oo"? It is the trending career path now on the World as internet marketing has taken over traditional means of advertising and marketing

Well, my aim here is to introduce you to a free online platform where online marketing is made easy as A, B, C. .Wealthy Affiliate is the best online training website where you can learn everything about website development, digital marketing, content writing, affiliate marketing, SEO optimisation and other online marketing trainings for free. You can open and develop free websites and it's a great substitute to digital agencies that are too expensive for people to afford. There is no need to attend offline trainings if you can not afford. A Digital Marketing training in Lagos would cost you above N200,000 for a few weeks. Though that may not guarantee online success. The best way to learn online marketing is through self-help tutorship with mentorship which wealthy affiliate offers. You can move at your own pace.There are lots of experts and mentors in the online community that are ready to assist you especially the founders Kyle and Carson (wonderful guys with more than 12-year experience in online marketing).It also offers affiliate marketing platform with the highest commissions in the industry. I started wealthy affiliate in Nigeria and I have built my website less than a week. You would not need a website geek to do that. Wealthy affiliate covers you. Though Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Thailand and some other countries are restricted from registering due to some reasons best known to the founders but I have the solutions to get you going smoothly on the site. You can google it (www.wealthyaffiliate.com) For more info on how to get registered in Wealthy affiliate, please contact me through this number 08160256664 Paul