+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: How important is PGD?

Re: How important is PGD?

Quote Originally Posted by queenotri
    pls guys how important or useful is a PGD. because i normally believe that the most important were d main degree and masters. pls tell me how far a PGD can push u on a d success ladder
    It helps to give you a leverage if you want to take further studies, other than your original course of study
    Spikings

Pgd is a program used in upgrading ur academic profile, it helps in changing course of study dat s y most lecturers cnt do witout it. It s as wel very important 4 hnd holders to level up 4 masters degree. Pgd s important 4 people who are into broad studies n research studies. It serves as a switch connecting various academic fields. Bt i believe wit God all things are possible. Bright 07057537379

As the name implies, postgraduate diploma;it bridges the divide between the the first degree and the second degree in case there are reasons you can go directly for your masters after your first degree. However, I have seen princes and princesses trek while slaves ride on hoarses. Pray thta you be bless. It is the blessings of the Lord that maketh rich and it added no sorrow to it. God's favour is the watchword.

PGD in Nigeria Education sector is a pre-requisite for every HND holder and those with third class degree in some of our Universities especially in University of Lagos.But we still have some Universities that allow HND holder to proceed on Masters programme.Meanwhile,it is a degree added to one's profile.

hello, do anybody have an information on how to go about the PGD programm in unilag. i graduated with 3rd class in Mathematics.pls i need ur help

PGD is good bcos there is no limit to what one can really learn on earth.I advise that u go 4 it queen cos u will be enhancing ur chances.I just finished my masters(UI) and i tell u am just starting cos am going higher God willing.The advice that somebody finished with 3rd class or HND and he or she is successful does not mean u could be as successful.Besides,if u ask that successful person ,he or she will have story to tell u-whether the promotion is not as rapid as those with higher qualifications or frustration 4rm mgt.Use ur head and be a better person.Dont wait till u get married.

nice topic, as we all know by now that PGD is an added qualification those who wan tot divert from there original field of study to another field of study (say from science to the social sciences). secondly for those who have third class to move to get there masters,and also as stated above,this also applies to those with HND,only that it enable them do there masters in whatever field they feel they can fit in to.Pally,there is no written way about life in black and white,it's just for us to read in between the lines and know what we want. Success come to those who perceive it and want i,not necessarily being ambitious,and with God on your side,the stars will arrange as rongs on a ladder,to elevate you to heights unimaginable.

Wel pgd by my opinion is an avenue for makingup so that one can qualify to proceed to the next level. that is to masters degree for those having HDN or 3rd class or pass degree. but realistically does not have much impact in terms of recruitment but is good if u happens to be in those levels to move up. just move upupupupup thanks.
    nice being good always

PDG IS A LUCRATIVE QUALIFICATION. IF U HAVE IT, U HAVE A BIG FEATHER TO UR CAP! THERE4 THE QUESTION IS IRRELEVANT. ONE DAY, SOMEBODY WOULD ASK: IS UNIVERSITY NECESSARY? NIGERIANS, STOP BEING SLUGGISH AND MIOPIC ABT EDUCATION. WHAT COUNTS MOSTLY IS ABILITY TO DEFEND UR DEGREES. SOME OF US (GRADUATES) ARE ACADEMIC NUISSANCE. IT'S A PITY. AND IT'S SUCH PEOPLE THAT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS. BE WARNED. 08034515734

though I have not done mine, I must advise you to go for it because any little opportunity that comes my way,I will not hassitate to do it.So my dear,go for it,it is very important

Guys you have all made valuable contributions. I would like to say that we should always make use of every opportunity we've got to learn. Prepare yourself for various oppotunities that will come your way in the nearest future. This may include but not limited to upgrading your credientials, diversification & Multiskill (Studing other courses that could support your current qualifications). Whatever your hands findeth to do, please do it. Just obtain all obtainables and be ready to defend them when requied.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12