I have seen a lot of internet marketing coaching offers online lately. It makes me wonder – are all these coaching programs really delivering value?

I think that the key here is- do they deliver value to you? You see, if you want to supercharge your journey online, you really need coaching. You see, a coach can show you how to do things you never thought possible, or by looking at your sales page, he can show you areas where you can improve.

If you hire an internet marketing coach that has done it himself, has created an online income, you can be more assured that he will be able to help you reach your goals and dreams than someone who has never done it before. So be sure and find out the success level of your internet marketing coach before you hire him.

So what does a good internet marketing coach cost?

The first thing that you have to remember is that the better an internet marketing coach is, the more valuable his time is going to be. You see, if he is currently making N80,000 per month online, he is worth about N20,000 per week. And when you consider that the bulk of an internet marketers’ time is spent doing unproductive things like answering emails and even designing sales pages, he is worth a minimum of N3,000 per hour. And if he is making more than N80,000 per month, he is worth even more.

so if you are really serious about starting a career in internet marketing you need a coach i huge to send your email to coaching4naija@gmail. com for more info on how to get started in this career and living an internet life style that you are been looking for. so see you at the top