Links; http://niyiguy.blogs.it/
http://niyiguy.wordpress.com/

YOU WANT TO BE A BOSS OF YOURSELF/ NEED A PART TIME OR FULL TIME.
I want people of this country to come along and let make our money,let us make our own money our self,let us make i change in the life of our family. This organization will make you a Boss. You earn what you put into this job, Our organization is Called I.F.A (Independent Field Advertisers) will deal market networking.
I.F.A is a networking organization that allows that allows you to be independent. To be a Boss like me, all your need do is to a free seminar that takes place around Lagos daily. This seminar will give your real ideal of what you are dealing with. This is not a 419 Business that you will be ask to deposit payment into specific bank Account. This seminar will make you decide if you want to participate as a Boss or you want to go back to the street. I.F.A has changed my Life fo good. If you want to join this successful organization to be successful yourself you can contact me or go to the presentation with this following details.
Note; This seminar is free. This you might go along with if you want to join IFA.
1) Go to the seminar with at least #200, Just to obtain form if you are interested.
2) Go with any Identity card.
3) Go with a Black Biro to fill your application Form.
4) You must know who introduced this organization to you, His details is below.
FULL NAME; OSADARE OMONIYI
INITIALS ; O.O
TEL ; 07026776225
EMAIL ; [email protected]
IFA NUMBER ; A0422883
BUSINESS FACILITATOR ; FESTUS
NAME OF IFA BUSINESS CENTER ; 37 OSOLO WAY AJAO ESTATE.
Here are centers around Lagos State.

ISOLO: No. 37 Osolo Way, Off Airport Road, Isolo, LagosTime: 11.00am and 5.00pm Monday - Saturday

Oyo State Business Opportunity Centres
Ibadan 1: Plot 1, SDM House, Opposite Union Bank, UCH/Secretariat Road, IbadanTime: 11.00am and 5.00pm Monday - Saturday

Ibadan 2: D Rovans Hotel (Walan Hall 2), Ring Road, IbadanTime: 11.00am; 2.00pm; and 5.00pm every Wednesday

Ogun State Business Opportunity Centre
Abeokuta: Mama Cass Hall, AbeokutaTime: 11.00am; 2.00pm; and 5.00pm Mondays and Wednesdays

Ikeja; Blue Pearl Hall, Opposite Aquatic Hotel (Water Parks), Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos Time; 11.00am and 5.00pm (wednesdays and Saturdays).

This is a Life time opportunity which I love Nigerians to benefit from. Alll i need from you is just to attend the free seminar to experience what I am saying. If you want me to go along with you, you can call me but i will only be chanced on Saturday. I wish you a new start of Life.

OSADARE OMONIYI