FREE WAY TO SET UP YOUR OWN GSM SHORTCODE AND EARN DAILY

FREE WAY TO SET UP YOUR OWN GSM SHORTCODE AND EARN DAILY
HOW TO SET UP GSM SHORTCODE NOW ABSOLUTELY FREE
GSM SHORT CODE MONEY MAKING MACHINE IS ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA PASSIVELY.AMAZING THINGS JUST HAPPENED.DO YOU KNOW THAT TO GET A SHORT CODE AS AT LAST YEAR IN NIGERIA, YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEND N85,000 FOR SHARED CODE AND N250,000 FOR DEDICATED SHORTCODE. BUT THE GOOD NEW NOW IS THAT YOU CAN GET IT IN LESS THAN 10MINS FOR FREE WHEN YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON THE LINK FROM US.JUST READ CAREFULLY.
LET ME EXPLAIN SHORCODE IN A SIMPLER WAY WITH QUESTION AND ANSWER
1.WHAT IS SHORTCODE: IT IS 5 DIGIT NUMBER YOU SEE, IT IS MEANT TO CONVERT SMS TO MONEY. SIMPLE. NO SALES, NO CALL, NO STRESS. LEGITIMATE.IN FACT, IF YOU VISIT ME I WILL DO THAT IN ABOUT 10MINS RIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE.
2.HOW DO I GET MY MONEY?
THERE IS A SPECIAL GROUP OF COMPANY ,REPUTABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER THAT WILL PAY TO YOUR LOCAL ACCOUNT.THEY ARE LOCATED IN VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS,NIGERIA. NOT NETWORK OPERATORS.
3.HOW DO I MONITOR MY INCOME?
I WILL GIVE YOU A SITE WHERE YOU WILL LOG ON YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO SEE YOUR DAILY INCOME.
4.WHAT DO I INVEST
ZERO NAIRA. YOU CAN START WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS FOR FREE AND MOVE ON WITH OTHER
FASTER METHOD THAT I WILL TELL YOU.
5 WHAT DO I DO DAILY
NOTHING.
6 DOES IT MEAN YOU WILL WAIT TILL 30MINS
YES, WE WAIT TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT, AND SET IT UP NO MIDDLE MEN, NO EXTRA COST.
7.HOW DO I MAKE MONEY WITH IT
I WILL GIVE YOU FREE WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR CODE IN EXCHANGE OF MONEY
8.CAN I COME FOR TRAINING
YES, JUST PAY N10,000 , I WILL TRAIN YOU.
9 DO I PAY 85,000 NOW OR WHAT DO I NEED NOW?
NO, I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK AND YOU CAN REGISTER AND GET YOUR CODE INSTANTLY,JUST PAY N6,000 YOU ARE SURPRISED? YES, YOU SHOULD BECAUSE THE SO -CALLED BIG COMPANIES CAN MAKE TO PAY THROUGH YOUR NOSE BETWEEN 85-250K BECAUSE IT IS THE LAZIEST WAY TO MAKE YOUR FIRST MILLION WITHOUT AN OFFICE, IT IS AT YOUR DOOR STEP FOR LITERALLY FREE.NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
WHAT YOU NEED:
YOUR FULL NAME ,MIDDLE NAME INCLUSIVE,HOME ADDRESS, 2 GSM NUMBERS AND RECEIVE IT FROM ME IN LESS THAN 30MINS . TAKE NOTE OF WHAT AM ABOUT TO DO;AM NOT SELLING A PACKAGE FOR YOU BUT WANT TO SET GIVE YOU A DIRECT LINK TO GETTING YOUR CODE UPON REGISTRATION . YOU WILL JUST RECEIVE:358112 FOR EXAMPLE FROM THE LINK.SO, THINK ABOUT IT.LAST YEAR YOU WILL FIRST GET THE PACKAGE FOR N6,000 DURING PROMOTIONAL OFFER OR N15,000 FOR REAL SALE AND STILL SPEND N85,000 TO N250,000 TO GET IT BUT I TELL YOU WHAT YOU WILL SPEND NOW IS N6,000. NO MORE NO LESS.
10.WHEN WILL THIS OFFER BE OVER
WE HAVE LIMITED SLOTS SO IT CAN STOP ANYTIME WANT TO STOP FROM NOW.
WARNING:
ONCE IT IS OVER,YOU ARE FREE TO PAY N85,000 FOR SHARED SHORTCODE OR N250K FOR DEDICATED.NOTE:IF YOU DECLINE THIS OFFER NOW, WITH HUMILITY, YOU WILL BEG LATER FOR IT BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT ANY WHERE AS AT TODAY IN NIGERIA FOR N6,000. PLEASE READ MORE ABOUT THIS OFFER…
GSM Short Code (33451) Money Making Machine.
NOTE: This is the secret Top GSM Short Code (i.e. 34500) Operators don’t want you to know… In the last few months, I have broken the hearts of some short code operators Like I – Touch, Mtech – when I exposed How To Get Your Own Short Code to advertise Your Products/Service On A Platter Of Gold and earn cool money in 3 dynamic ways when people send their details to you in this format: Text, Name (space) information (space) email address to 33451!
Well, I have decided again to release this secret to you.
Discover The Secret SMART Nigerian Marketers, Advertisers & Promoters Like I Do To Get GSM Users That Give Me Money Regularly Even Without Begging Or Selling Any Product To Them… Guaranteed!
… Revealing a brand new medium of attracting genuine prospects to your adverts and at the same time earning in 3 dynamic ways…
Dear Fellow Nigerian,
What you have just read above is not a joke. After several months of Great research on how this money making machine can get into the hands of ordinary Nigerians from the big players i.e. Mtech, I – Touch e.t.c. And here we are, it is at your door step, knocking gently at your door waiting for you to open. Next, I will tell you what the perfect GSM Money Making Machine is.
WHAT IS THE PERFECT GSM MONEY MAKING SYSTEM?
The perfect GSM Money Making System is a system that collects GSM users’ money, phone numbers and email addresses when they request for more information about your advertised product or service by sending a text like: ‘Meet singles in Nigeria, Send single to 34500 for just N100/sms from GLO/MTN/ZAIN/STARCOMMS, which they fine very easy to do.
Have you ever sent a text to some short code numbers that look like this 34500? Then you must have given someone else money without him begging or even selling any product to you. That is the way so many people are giving money to different short code numbers regularly, including mine, while the owners smile to the bank. And this numbers are easy for you to get and start getting others to give you money regularly.
WHY IT IS THE PERFECT SYSTEM IDEAL FOR YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE?
After weeks of putting the system at work using one of my product, the results has been tremendous. In fact, just few weeks ago, I advertised one of my e-book: How to watch DSTV free of charge on your PC 24/7, where I included my second short code: CLICK (space) BIZ (space) email address to 33451 and shockingly, I received 4,700 replies to my email box (which showed that a good number of Nigerians are willing to connect DSTV free of charge.) The profit on these alone i.e 4,700 multiplied by 100 = 470,000} is quite enough to make you rich if you do not have any further information you want to sell to your subscribers}. Out Of this 4,700, 3,150 bought my package and you know what that means in terms of cash. These earnings were after I had earned from their N100/SMS.
3 DYNAMIC WAYS TO EARN WITH THE SHORT CODE AFTER SETTING IT UP.
There are basically 3 dynamic ways to earn from the use of your short code system. That is itemized As follows:
1) you earn when GSM Users send their N100 to your short code. { the profit on these alone is quite enough to make you rich if you do not have any further information you want to sell to your subscribers}
2) If the product/service you advertised is saleable, you will earn when you offer your product’s sales letter to them.
3) You will earn when other people advertise their products/services to the details of your subscribers. I actually earned N5,000 in few minutes advertising a forex seminar at the cost of N50 per subscriber to 100 subscribers. Your story will be the same if you grab a copy of the GSM Money-Making Machine, activate it and make use of it. There is no bluffing about it
HOW DO YOU FURTHER EARN WITH GSM USER’S PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES ALREADY IN YOUR EMAIL BOX?
Apart from the very fact that you can reach your subscribers directly if you have any other product to sell, you can turn their phone numbers and email addresses into another pot of wealth. The introductory report is contained in: How To Transform Their Phone Numbers & Email Addresses Into Another Pot Of Wealth Using The Power To Get Wealth – GSM Phone (An Introductory Report)!
HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO YOUR CODE AND MAKE THEM SPEND THEIR MONEY IMMEDIATELY
That is also well taken care of as I have provided a down to earth detail in: 5 Crazy Things That Will Attract Thousands of People to Your System and Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System! I know you are wondering how that can be possible, wait till I unfold all the hidden secrets to you in a way even a 10 year old child can understand.
NOW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Take a decisive step right now to set up your own “GSM MONEY-MAKING MACHINE”. I think that is what you should get up and do….
WHAT WILL you need TO ACTIVATE THIS SYSTEM AND MAKE IT START WORKING IMMEDIATELY?
A processing form with be sent along with your package which you shall complete and forward to the body that will process your payment.
If you don’t rush now and order a copy, I sincerely cannot guarantee you will even get it this cheap again anywhere and besides, you won’t get some of the valuable assets that I have included in the package such as:
* How To Get Over 100,000 Nigerians To Send Money To You In Less Than 7 Days!
* 3 Cogent Things You Must Put In Place To Make The System Work Effectively!
* Advertising Secret Of All Ages Revealed: One HOT Button You Must Press To
Attract Hungry Fishes (GSM Users) Who Will Not Only Be Happy To Send You Money But Will As Well Be Grateful To You Forever…Guaranteed!
* 5 Crazy Things That Will Attract Thousand Of GSM Users To Your System And Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System!
Now you can see that getting a copy of the brand new “ GSM Money Making Machine” for potential people like you is not just an option but a MUST for anyone who is serious about business & personal success. You are guaranteed a knowledge based empowerment that will always make you better off than those who won’t have access to this all round well of knowledge.
May I ask you? Have you ever sent a text message to any 5-digit number being scrolled on your TV screen etc? If your answer is yes, then you have contributed to the life of the owner of the number(called short code) financially without selling any thing for you. As an introductory price this package accompanied by process form will be literally given out for N6,000 after which it jumps back to its real price of N15,000 AND STILL LOOK FOR WHO WILL SET IT UP WITH N75,000 BUT NOW YOU WILL ONLY NEED N6,000.
PS:IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT GSM SHORTCODE IS ASK YOUR FRIEND, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO REGRET NOT HAVING IT NOW.
PSS:IF YOU HAVE EVER SENT A TEXT TO SUCH NUMBER BEFORE, YOU HAVE ENRICHED THE OWNER.
pss:iF YOU WANT TO SEE MY OWN SHORTCODE, CALL ME , I WILL GIVE YOU , IF YOU SEND A TEXT TO IT, YOUR MONEY WILL BE DEDUCTED, SO, I HAVE MINE.
I WILL GIVE YOU FREE MENTORSHIP TILL YOU BEGIN TO WATCH YOUR MONEY COMING IN THROUGH YOUR OWN PLATFORM THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS WITH YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD ..

call 08165046676 if you need your own short code