+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING WITH COURSEWARE AND SOFTWARE

ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING WITH COURSEWARE AND SOFTWARE

Here is the Greatest opportunity for those that want to grab the opportunity of a life time.

There is going to be a training for those that want to become CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKERS, from the only accredited training school in nigeria at a give away price.

The course will empower you with the following and more

Google hacking,
    Email hacking
    system hacking
    wireless hacking
    writing viruses
    hacking webservers
    password breaking
    linux hacking
    social engineering

and so much more.
    do you know it takes just 5min to crack that your so called email password?
    And in little or no time get the user name and password of any wireless network?

START DATE IS 7TH FEBRUARY, 2009
    COURSE DURATION IS 6 WEEKS
    PRICE IS 120K
    VENUE IS IKEJA LAGOS

THIS INCLUDES COURSE MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE AND EXAM WITH A PROMETRIC IN WHICH YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE.

THERE IS LIMITED SEAT FOR ONLY 10 PEOPLE

SO HURRY NOW AND CALL JAMES ON 01- 7607237

ONLY INTERESTED PEOPLE WITH THE FINANCIAL POWER SHOULD CALL AND YOU MUST LIVE IN LAGOS AS THE TRAINING IS IN LAGOS OTHERS FROM ELSE WHERE IN NIGERIA NEED TO FIND THERE WAY TO LAGOS AND ACCOMODATE THEMSELVES.

Re: ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING WITH COURSEWARE AND SOFTWARE

men that price is really high. I know that the end result is big but then economy no help matter

ah,this one nobi give away price oo,what if na part of the course i won learn?lets bargin now.
    Buddytronics

house,

considering the economy and the target market, also total package involved the price is reasonable.

Here is another juicy perspective for earger learners, learn with customized materials for just 75,000

Pay upto 75% and payup before the end of classes.

2 Big bundles at mouthwatering prices make ur decision.

Recently a leading news vendor was attacked and their web defaced. You will be though how it is done. Learn how to Hack wireless networks under 5 mins crack their password.

Note there is Limited sit opportunity so act fast

THERE IS LIMITED SEAT FOR ONLY 10 PEOPLE

SO HURRY NOW AND CALL JAMES ON 01- 7607237

ONLY INTERESTED PEOPLE WITH THE FINANCIAL POWER SHOULD CALL AND YOU MUST LIVE IN LAGOS AS THE TRAINING IS IN LAGOS OTHERS FROM ELSE WHERE IN NIGERIA NEED TO FIND THERE WAY TO LAGOS AND ACCOMODATE THEMSELVES.

I just joined the forum and I've noticed that a lot of people are being misinformed all because we all want that perfect and highly rewarding job.

To the man that wants to teach people how to hack, What is the name of your reputable hacking institution o? Because I know if Aptech is advertising they would always mention Aptech, if NIIT is advertising they would always mention NIIT; same goes for glo and MTN.

You are trying to attract people by telling them they would know how to hack web servers and all? People, does that all give us the jobs we are all looking for? I think I heard some people say NO!

What happens to the name of the Certification itself. It's called Certified Ethical Hacker. Which would mean that you should be able to hack your OWN system in order to prevent it from malicious people like our dear advertiser. 120k from 10 people=1.2million are you planning to travel out with their monies?

Quote Originally Posted by harrison_adk
    I just joined the forum and I've noticed that a lot of people are being misinformed all because we all want that perfect and highly rewarding job.

To the man that wants to teach people how to hack, What is the name of your reputable hacking institution o? Because I know if Aptech is advertising they would always mention Aptech, if NIIT is advertising they would always mention NIIT; same goes for glo and MTN.

You are trying to attract people by telling them they would know how to hack web servers and all? People, does that all give us the jobs we are all looking for? I think I heard some people say NO!

What happens to the name of the Certification itself. It's called Certified Ethical Hacker. Which would mean that you should be able to hack your OWN system in order to prevent it from malicious people like our dear advertiser. 120k from 10 people=1.2million are you planning to travel out with their monies?
    @harisson thanks for your lines you dropped but you showed lack of comportability in thoughts presentation.

Firstly, the sole aim of the house is to share any information that you think might be of immense help to others directly or indirectly which would translate to immmediate reward or future.

You are knowlegible in that area i guess but you should not have downcasted a sincere effort by a member to reach out to those who due to lack of information have been decapacitated and crippled (metaphorically speaking) . you are knowlegible to carry out research on the internet how much couseware for the course cost and shipment down here. Also the erratic nature of the dollar now does not alleviate the issue.

Finally , the so called aptech and NIIT some of their programs cost as much as 375k does that make them scammers. It is a thing of Choice , there was a clause attached to it only those financially interested should contact the recipient.

Word of advice please think of what you want to say and do your research before you open your mouth to make such derriogatory statements again in public, you are still a newbie try and grow a tooth before you start asking for a bone to crack. You need to learn how things are done around here before you start passing judgements, If you read the first post the course title was clearly stated along with real life benefits and some course insight.

@ house
    Please ignore the recipient from above, all facts still remains valid there is an option for customized courseware and the original courseware with Full software

@Ineedtopass.com or whatever you call yourself. The name is Harrison not harisson. ok?
    I am positive you used the thesaurus when replying this thread.
    I just joined Naijahot jobs doesn't make me a newbie.

Please what is the name and address of your so called training institute?

@house He's asking you all to ignore me and he would surely part with your hard earned money.

I am here to learn and meet people but excuse me if I see something wrong and I try to correct.
    Take is easy bro.

+ Reply