Do you know what the dirtiest four letter word in marketing is? It's not what you think. But it's the one word that turns of more people who try to make a living online than any other. Unfortunately, it's the one word that
no successful marketer can get away from. It's the reason why I enjoy a six figure a year income. It's the reason why my wife and daughter are well taken care of. The word I'm talking about is work. And if you'll read the rest of this article...dirty words and all...you'll get a good blueprint on how to go about that work.

The first step is to decide what niche you're going to tackle. You want this niche to be as pinpoint as possible. The reason is because the more targeted the niche is, the better your chances are of having success in it. For example, targeting the music niche is too general. You're unlikely to have success tackling such a broad niche. However, tackling "pop music of the 60s" will give you a much better chance of developing a distinct following and making a nice income.

The second step is to decide if you're going to create your own products and services or market other people's products. You can certainly do both, but to start, I recommend doing just one or the other. Being an affiliate marketer or creating your own products is a full time job as it is. Doing them both may be more than you can handle.

The third step is to learn as much as you can about advertising. It doesn't matter how great a web site you have. If nobody knows it exists, nobody is going to see it. So marketing is one of the most critical things you can do. Because there are so many forms of advertising on the Internet, from AdWords to Web 2.0, forum it is best to take one form at a time, master it, and then move on to the next form. Eventually, you will have them all mastered. That's when you will start to see the money come in.

The fourth step is to actually go out there and do it. So many people make all these plans but they don't do anything. In the two years I've been marketing online, I can't tell you how many affiliate products I've sold and how many of my own products I've created.

All of the above translates into work...lots of it. I love what I do. You have to love this business or it will kill you. That's the brutal truth. People who get into Internet marketing because they want to get rich, or even just make money, are doing it for ALL the wrong reasons. There are easier ways to make money...trust me on this.

The dirtiest four letter word in marketing is work.

Get used to it...you'll be doing a lot of it if you want to be successful.

To YOUR Success,

so if you are really serious about starting a career in internet marketing you need a coach i huge to send your email to coaching4naija@gmail. com for more info on how to get started in this career and living an internet life style that you are been looking for. so see you at the top