China is growing with the fastest speed in recent times...not just her economy but also her influence around the world.Professional forecast and Speculation has predicted that before the year 2020 China will overtake the USA both as the world number one economy and as the world power(military might).The world belongs to the people who can see the future and take advantage of it..The "western powers" is gradually going down and power is forwarding East....I implore us to take advantage of this power shift by educating ourselves in Chinese Language..1/3 population of the world speaks Chinese and the language is gradually spreading even amongst the western countries.Chinese is now one of the recognised United Nation(UN)official languages.The language will be a tool to anyone both student and businessman who wishes to advance and meet up with the developing trend in our world today...The language has really helped me in business negotiation especially in China.You can learn chinese if you want to take a career path in international organisation,you can also learn chinese if you want to be a language teacher otr better still just adding it to the number of languages you speak which will definitely enhance your chances of getting embassy jobs..home and abroad.Just as the advantages of learning Englsih is endless the same with chinese.I can help you get a placement in a Chinese Institute in Hangzhou,China where I got my Basics in Chinese language.Kindly contact me if you need assistance and more [email protected]
You only require your SSCE to enrol in the Institute.Hurry now!!