+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Career Opportunities

Career Opportunities

Open Enrollment Workshop

Dear All,

Concept College London is an Education and Training Services company with its headquarters in London. At Concept College London, we are committed to providing cost-effective, quality services to meet our customers' training requirements.

Course Title: Project Management Professional.

Project management in today's Nigeria has grown simultaneously with entrepreneurship, and birth, growth and sustainability of organizations. It is fast becoming one of the most sought after workplace skills by corporate bodies and new emerging entrepreneur.
    Project management is a great career choice, and is a core even over technical domains. Often project managers are recruited to oversee the work of technical people like engineers, doctors, community workers etc. of course, these have implications on employment packages and benefits. Average salaries are going up. The demand is strong because there are so few trained project managers and organizations have so many projects to do. However, one needs solid demonstrable skills to convince today's employer that you are a capable "project manager". Such fundamental skills and have been pulled from years and decades of successful project management and packaged into training modules for next generation of project managers.

PMP CERTIFICATION
    Concepts College London is the Awarding Body. A PMP certification could get you not only attention but also that Opportunity to much needed increase in working conditions and benefits.
    If you enjoy the prestige that comes from being the best in your field, then you will appreciate the professional advantages derived form attaining the PMP.

Class Size: 15-20 (Please note that limited spaces available)
    Length: 2 days
    Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Daily
    Date: April 7-8, 2009.
    Cost 10,000Naira (Please note that spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. Scholarship opportunities also available)

ADMISSIONS
    To gain entry onto the course, Participants will need to:
    - Be educated to degree level and/or have relevant work experience
    - Demonstrate a keen interest in the subject
    - Have proof of English proficiency

Learning Outcomes
    1. You understand project management knowledge areas.

2. Ethics and codes of Project Management Professional responsibility.

3. An understanding of project management

4. PMP Certification awarded by Concepts College London.

5. A priceless skill.

Open Enrollment Workshop:

The above is a public, open enrollment Project Management Professional Training offered in our Campuses across the UK and other developing countries. For more details about our training Calendar, pricing and registration information, please contact our Team:

Ms. Ejemen- 08054464626, Mrs. Ify -07055272730.

For more details about Concept College London, Visit our website at www.conceptscollege.co.uk Or email us at [email protected] .or visit our Nigeria office (Abuja Centre): 2nd Floor,AP Plaza, off Adetokunbo ademola crescent, wuse 2,Abuja,Nigeria. Scholarships and job opportunities also available.

Re: Career Opportunities

i certainly love the contributions you guys make on this site. i had to register so that i can be involved in this constuctive discussions. i must discuss a sad encounter i had with a bank.
    i wrote the bank test in feb 2008 and had series of interview afterwards. i was on the waiting list for about 8mths after which abt 70 of us were called again to pick up our training school letters.just only two of us were not given the letter just because of this simple reason that we had our first degrees on a part time basis and that exemption certificate was not acceptable.
    this got to me seriously because i am not less a graduate but yet lost a job for no reason
    the annoying thing is that i sent a mail to the MD which was not acknowledged. now, i am back job hunting. UBA is certainly not a bank to recorn with. i ve enough evidence to buttress my points.
    any advice from the house?
    [email protected]
    He is truly a God of Breakthrough. He is the one who declares and it comes to pass.We are trusting in him for jobs in this house.

Re: Career Opportunities

@ibadi....just dont worry you shall have a job......what the bank did was wrong......
    Make use of what God gave you

+ Reply