Are you a business owner, you're a make-up artist, beads making, product manufacturer and so on, you need a website to showcase your products and services to your customers and one of the advantages of having a business website is that your customers can see what's new about your products and services anytime and having a website gives you an edge compared to transacting business without a web presence...Building a website using my website builder software has never been so easy as anyone irrespective of gender can use this software to build a website by just a click of a button your website is setup...The package involves: * Website Builder software* Website ready made templates* Ftp client software* Step by step video tutorial on how to build your website and publish itAdditional Package:* Landing page and squeeze page generator for (Affiliate marketers & Online marketers) to get leads, sales and email optin from your trafficTo get this product at an affordable price chat me up on WhatsApp 07068910883 or inbox me on here. One Love