+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BRITISH COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP

BRITISH COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP

Now this is really big and quite simple for every aspiring post-graduate mind to participate in.
    We are celebrating our 75th anniversary, and in Nigeria, we are doing so with a competition we have called INNOVATION 360.
    Innovation 360 is a competition designed to discover innovative minds across Nigeria; people who have the kind of ideas that will help solve challenging problems and move the country the next step up. If you’ve got what it takes, then get involved and join us on this adventure of creative discovery.
    IT STARTS ON THE 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2009.
    7 people will at the end of the competition enjoy scholarships to pursue their post-graduate degrees in 7 UK Universities. The package covers:
    - Your Tution Fee.
    - Your Accomodation.
    - Your Flight Ticket (to and fro).
    PLEASE NOTE:You must be an adult above 18 and resident in Nigeria to qualify.

NOW FOR ALL THE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.britishcouncil.org/nigeri...vation-360.htm

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Re: BRITISH COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP

Thanks smart.

Thanks for the info. I've gone through the website but I couldnt find where to register. I clicked on "Register" and it brought out a page for me to register for "Education UK ", I registered for the Education UK. Does that mean I have applied for the Innovation 360?

Still awaiting a reply, pls can some one talk to me? Smartd1st have u been able to register for the Inovation 360?

jas

Nagode so much for info................
    (

Kinybigdeal, I thing the Information from the link provided above is very clear. U dont apply online, U send ur Innovation to the number provided. I think minimum requirement is 2.1.
    Best wishes

jas

Nagode so much for info................
    (

thks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going through the information on the site provided, I understand questions will be asked in stages to which you have to supply innovative solutions. the first stage allows for only 160 character innovation, the second 750 and so on till the final stage where the winners will be announced on that glorious evening event. Now my question is, where do I get the questions to which I must supply innovative solutions to qualify for this scholarship. Anyone in the house has idea, please divulge it. I guess smartd1st should be of immense help here. thanks.

Regfeli, d task which u r 2 provide ideas on is there on d website, just go tru it nd u will see it.
    my question though is if am unable 2 partispate in dis wk task, wud i b allowed 2 partake in d nxt task dat is in 2wks time?
    henro

On the innovation 360, we have to learn to be patient and follow instructions. Please carry from the ff link; http://www.britishcouncil.org/nigeri...ovation360.htm

pls, Is this only for scholarship or for jobs?

Hello House,

Sorry I have been away for awhile, had some personal issues i had to attend to.

Concerning the scholarship, all your questions can be answered via the british council website. The questions for which you offer innovations are supplied on the webpage where its written "THIS WEEK'S TASK" And about whever or not you can contyinue play if you miss one weeks innovation.....I don't think you can participate any longer once you miss any of the tasks, that one task enable you to move to another task. So please attempt all tasks.

THIS WEEK'S TASK: If you were to represent Nigeria at COP 15, what innovative proposal would you submit to the world’s leaders to ensure a sustainable environment across the globe?

If you believe you’ve got the solution to this week’s challenge above, simply send the top lines of your idea in 160 characters to our SMS short code - 32326 by Wednesday 30 September.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast