Moat Academy was birthed about 2 year ago to bridge the gap between the academics and industry so as to enable people interested in software development to come into the industry and to inculcate globally accepted best practices.
Moat Academy is known for producing remarkable developers who are now working in various technology companies and entrepreneurs among who are:
Mustapha , Software Developer (Digital Lab) Fidelity Bank (April 2018 set) who says: “I was impressed with the learning culture which made me grounded in the fundamentals of programming as well as standards and policies to thrive and succeed in Information Technology Industry. Moat academy holds a special place in my heart.”
Daniel, Software Engineer II Telnet Nigeria Limited (April 2017 set) who says: “Within the past 1 year I have worked in two start-ups (Insidify Limited and StartUp Studio) and currently resumed at Telnet Nigeria Limited as a Software Engineer II.
The time spent at Moat Academy in April 2017 formed the foundation in my programming journey and helped to better understand new languages. It was a stepping stone to get rooted and adequately prepare to take up the new challenges I face daily in my current role.”

So if you are thinking of accelerated career path in the software industry, think Moat Academy
You have the option of choosing between Python flask and PHP Laravel along with the following modules:

• HTML and CSS
  • Responsive Design with Bootstrap
  • Javascript and Jquery
  • Database Modeling and MySQL
  • Version Control tool (GIT) and other software development tools
  • Career Services to position you for employment

Time: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Telephone: 07012621235
Email: [email protected]
www.moatacademy.com