I think there is something special about this university called The University of Lagos
(UNILAG) and fondly called LAG. Some people call it the school of FIRST CHOICE.
Anyway, after spending about 5 years as a student in this great university. I can boldly say that it is really a nice place to school. One good thing about UNILAG is that you are not mandated to buy the so called materials or poor quality books assumed to be published by lecturers, contrary to what happens in other institutions (state universities and polytechnics in particular). Also there is constant supply of power and a conducive learning environment. In short, you can survive if you are given #1000 as weekly allowance (that is if you are not carried away by the social activities on campus).
Anyway, to cut the long info. Short, people believe that UNILAG is the most difficult school to gain admission. But I can boldly tell you that UNILAG is the easiest school to gain admission if you have a genuine source.
If you need a guaranteed admission into UNILAG in the 2011/2012 Jamb exam then give thanks to God that you stumbled on this info. This is an arrangement that you will even know that your name will come out before the list is released if you follow our instructions. Pls note that it is important we register and arrange the Jamb runs for you before any admission help (the reason being that the least score you will get with our help is 290 but if you use another solution and you score a low mark, we may not be able to help you at UNILAG). Pls don’t take this info. for granted because of what had happened to you because this might just be the link you’ve been looking for. For details call 08028632878 or 08066311553. Night calls also allowed.
GOODLUCK.