+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent vacancy for lawyers

Urgent vacancy for lawyers

CHIEF EDITOR(2)

vacancies exist for two editors in a fast rising, popular and dynamic law magazine publication. one editor ids required to head its lifestyle arm whilst the other will head its legal publications arm. Both will be required to generate funds and market the magazine whilst also running the firm. Legal background is a must with a minimum of 2.2 in LLB and BL whilst years of experience in writing is an added advantage. renumeration is extremely attractive.Applications are to be sent to [email protected]

RESEARCH & MARKETING

vacancies exist in the same organization for two lawyers, one for legal research whilst the other will be focussed mainly on the business development arm/marketing of the magazine. the research executive should have a flair for law events reporting and news scoops whilst the business development executive will look for creative ways to gain market share for the magazine. renumeration for both positions are attractive. applications are to go to [email protected]

Re: Urgent vacancy for lawyers

Hello,
    Read through your advert and felt i am the person for the job.i finished from the University with a 2.2 and just came out from the law sch. Abuja campus awaiting my results then call to bar.i want to know if i can still apply while awaiting my bar results.
    Thank you and do hope to hear from you.

+ Reply