+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Unilever Future Leaders Programme (Graduate Jobs)

Post Unilever Future Leaders Programme (Graduate Jobs)

Job Title UFLP – Nigeria – Finance
    Function Finance / Financial Management
    Job Description How do you go beyond the huge figures associated with multi-million euro brands and get to the heart of what they mean? And how would you transform a product that’s already doing impressively into something that’s truly astounding? What will you do?
    Key Responsibilities
    What to expect?

• Genuine job-responsibility from day one: The programme focuses on building leadership capability and accelerating your development. So from the moment you join, you’ll be doing a real job. One that will provide insight to the business, continually test and develop your skills, and make a genuine contribution to our business. You’ll also be involved on every level. As you progress, the roles get more challenging which will also mean managing larger budgets, bigger brands or more people.

• Support and empowerment: We’ll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You’ll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development.

• Career possibilities: As you progress you’ll take financial responsibility for a business unit, either locally within a country or internationally working on the development of our regional and global business strategies.

B

Job Title UFLP – Nigeria – Supply Chain
    Function Supply Chain / Supply Chain Management
    Job Description How do you get 12,000 litres of ice cream across the desert without it melting? How do you transform the world’s largest spreads factory or bring an innovative new product to life? What will you do? Here we have a degree preference: Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, or Statistics. You’ll also need to be passionate about delivering for the business, have clear thinking which will guide you to make sound decisions and have the ability to work with a real cross section of people.
    Key Responsibilities What to expect?

• Genuine job-responsibility from day one: The programme focuses on building leadership capability and accelerating your development. So from the moment you join, you’ll be doing a real job. One that will provide insight to the business, continually test and develop your skills, and make a genuine contribution to our business. You’ll also be involved on every level (for example, from working on the factory floor to spending time in a supermarket). As you progress, the roles get more challenging which will also mean managing larger budgets, bigger brands or more people.

• Support and empowerment: We’ll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You’ll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development.

• Career possibilities: As you progress you’ll take responsibility for projects within a business unit, either locally within a country or internationally working on the development of our regional and global business strategies.

C
    Job Title UFLP – Nigeria – Human Resources
    Function HR / HR Management
    Job Description Human Resources is about creating a winning organisation: generating outstanding business performance through the development of people and teams. So how would you do this? What will you do? Wherever in the business you work, you’ll be building up experience of culture change, employee relations, leadership development and much more, getting an up close and personal view of HR at Unilever.

Who is it for?
    We need people who are insightful and inspired to make a difference in developing our people and the organisation skills and capabilities required to be a winning business. You need to be passionate about people and confident in your ability to influence others.
    Key Responsibilities What to expect

• A real job from day one: The program focuses on building leadership capability and accelerating your development. And from the moment you join, you’ll be doing a real job. One that will provide insight to the business, continually test and develop your skills, and make a genuine contribution to our business. You’ll also be involved on every level. As you develop, the roles get more challenging which can mean managing larger budgets, bigger brands or more people.

• Career possibilities: As you progress, you gain more experience and responsibilities as part of our HR business partnering team or in one of our HR expertise teams.

D

Job Title UFLP – Nigeria – Customer Development
    Function Customer Development / Customer Management (Sales)
    Job Description How would you position a new product in a competitive market? How would you persuade retailers to take it on, to put up new displays, to take the risk of buying lots of stock for something new and unfamiliar? What will you do? Over three placements, you will work in the areas of Account Management, Category Management and Business to Business. In Account Management, you’ll work with a certain ‘type’ of customer, building relationships, developing promotions, negotiating and gathering an understanding of consumers. In Category Management, you’ll cover a category of products, becoming an expert on their marketplace, consumers and competitors and advising customers on suitable stocks for their demographics. In Business to Business, you’ll sell a range of food products, using your product expertise and relationship skills to keep preferred supplier relationships. Who is it for? Any work in this area demands a lot of motivation and an ability to tackle tough situations. After all, you’ll be on the front lines, working as an ambassador for our products, making sure people forget the competition and think of Unilever first. You will need strong self motivation, have a passion to win and the ability to build strong relationships.
    Key Responsibilities What to expect

A real job from day one: The programme focuses on building leadership capability and accelerating your development. From the moment you join, you’ll be doing a real job. One that will provide insight to the business, continually test and develop your skills, and make a genuine contribution to our business. You’ll also be involved on every level during a period of time. You will start from day 1 one in a real and existing Customer Development role, working directly for and with our customers. As you progress, the roles get more challenging which can mean managing larger budgets, bigger brands or more people.
    Support and empowerment: We’ll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You’ll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development.
    Career possibilities: At the end of your traineeship you’ll take a next step in developing yourself in the Customer Development area. In any way you will be part of our dynamic organization.

E

Job Title ULFP – Nigeria – Brand Building
    Function Marketing
    Job Description How exactly do you make some of Nigeria’s most popular brands even more popular? How do you take products that in some cases have a 100-year heritage behind them and make them more desireable to our customers and consumers? What will you do? How will you make a difference?
    Key Responsibilities
    What will you be doing?

You’ll be constantly deepening the already expert knowledge of our brands and the people who use them. You’ll use this level of insight to help develop our products’ personalities and bring them to life. That could mean working on the launch of a new seasoning mix, undertaking research on the latest trends in personal care, looking at sponsorship opportunities for our tea brands or planning a digital campaign for Omo or Sunlight.
    Qualifications
    Who should apply?
    Degree Requirement – Bachelors degree in any discipline
    CGPA not less than 3.0 on a scale of 5 or its equivalent
    Not more than 26years by Dec 2013
    Work experience of 1year or less

What will you be doing?

You will work across local, regional and global teams. We are trusted advisors right across the business and you’ll be in the thick of influencing strategy and investment decisions from day one. You will be making decisions that directly determine the future of our brands, the way we work with our customers and how we run our business.
    Qualifications
    Who should apply?
    Degree Requirement – Bachelors degree in any discipline
    CGPA not less than 3.0 on a scale of 5 or its equivalent
    Not more than 26years by Dec 2013
    Work experience of 1year or less

Ask yourself these questions:
    Would you enjoy working with a wide range of people, across a variety of functions?
    Do you enjoy being part of a team and leading one (with all the responsibility that entails)?
    Do you enjoy managing complicated projects, with demanding deadlines and budgets – as well as creative challenges?
    Do you get a thrill from winning?
    Are you motivated to develop yourself with fast pace to become one of Unilever’s future leaders?

Please note that applications close 12th November 2013.
    Travel Required 10% – 25%
    Removal Date 13-Nov-2013

http://www.unilevernigeria.com/

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme (Graduate Jobs)

Do you know you can make up to $500 daily profit by doing nothing? All you have to do is invest in a reputable company and watch your profit flow into your account Every day.. i invested with them and i am enjoying daily income. join them now and earn daily guaranteed income. http://perfectinvestfund.com//?ref=abiodun

See my latest payment proof below

The amount of 98 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U6980406. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user abiodun.. Date: 01.20.14 17:18. Batch: 46476658.

y waste 100 naria mtn card to call ppl dat cnt gv u a kobo.is nt
    our fault dat getting a job in a country lik nigeria is vry hard,
    either u knw sumone or sumbdy knws u. while we keep waiting
    for the job on merit. while cn we do small tin to raise atleast
    transport moni to go for job test and interview we applied for.we
    neva cnt tell whr out luck lies.
    so i brought abt dis idea. am nt sayin u such use 1million or
    5000naria for it. is wat i hv bin doin for sumtym nw while
    waiting for my dream job. atleast it helps me to raise my tp.is as
    little as 100naria.since u dont knw me i dnt knw u.100naria will
    nt b to big for u to gv dis a try afterall if u load 100naria airtym it
    finishes wit no distant tym.
    through d link i will gv u.u register and deposit as small as
    100naria.no means of gettin moni is easy.dat 100 u deposited
    will quickly reflect in ur acct. u will den use dat 100naria. only
    wit ur phne or system.den try to raise it to 5000k evn 1million
    naria.it all depends on hv crious u r. pls dnt say am a scam
    yet.cuz if i am i wil nt b askin for 100 naria.atleast i will ask
    from 5000 naria up. and i will gv u my acct number.
    bt here i dnt ask for dat nor acct number.am only here to share
    wat i hv. and also for does dat wnts to sit at hme a raise small
    fund.
    here is d link to follow. all u nid is to register, deposit any
    amount. i will advice to strt wit jst 100naria till u grow ur
    confidence.

https://nairastake.com/start_new.laz?code=60101

BELOW ARE SCREEN SHOT FOR PROVES. IF U WANT MRE REPLY ME.MRE QUENTIONS REPLY ME.

College of Nursing, Oke Ode Basic Application form is out, You can access it via www.kwaraconokeode.com.ng.
    You can pay via ATM card on the website, or you pay into any First Bank,
    Account name : Kwara College of Nursing Oke-Ode
    Account number : 2026583129...
    See More

KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING - OKE ODE
    Welcome to College of Nursing, Oke Ode, Kwara, Nigeria - and the start of your exciting new student career. As one of Nigeria's best schools of nursing, we can offer you a wealth of facilities and maximum flexibility that will help you study and...
    kwaraconokeode.com.ng

HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

VISIT: www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

Calvary greetings to you all, I am Pastor William Oladipo,The Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you all to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program that was been introduced to members of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out online so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from the program.

This is about an Online Investment Company that gives individuals and corporate investors the opportunity of earning in their investment platform. When you invest with the company, they trade with your fund on their platform and pay you a 7% interest of your capital daily for ten working days. Then at the end of the ten working days, the company pays back the initial start-up capital you used in investing. For instance if you invest N50,000 the company trades with it and pay you 7% of N50,000 which is N3,500 as an interest daily. Then you will be getting the N3,500 everyday until ten working days, after which the company pays you back the initial start up capital of N50,000 which you used in investing at first. The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

Personally, I joined this programme i'm about to review to you on 16th November 2013. It was been introduced to me by a member of my church who is a regional branch manager with SKYBANK Ibadan. I have lost so much in online and offline businesses like this. I was a victim of WONDER-BANKS, GETWAYCLUB, DOLLAR2DOLLAR, CASHTREE etc and as the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy" i was totally skeptical when he introduced STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT to me due to my past experiences so i didn't want to fall victim again but on a second thought, I gave them a practical trial by investing with them though it wasn't a huge amount of money. I tried them with N500,000 < FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA > worth of investment so that if it flops at the end of the day, i wouldn't loose much but to God be the glory that at the end of the investment plan days, the outcome was positive. i got an alert on my account notifying me of the payment been made.

I went further to learn more about their medius operandi and i realized that there are TWO ways you can earn from them, One is through investing in their different investment plans and the second one is through their referral bonus packages by referring or introducing other people to the programme. you make 20% of your downliners capital. The post you saw from me on the online forum is one of my online campaigns. I also do offline campaigns like SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS etc. I had my previous seminar in and Asaba while my current one will be in Ibadan and Calarba. As i keep telling my referrals, no matter how much i tell them about the genuineness of this programme, it is only practical trials that will fully convince them. So i urge you to give it a trial. As far as myself < Pastor William Oladipo > is concerned, this is real, lots of others and myself are living witnesses.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.......DAYS.......DAILY INTEREST.......INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000...............10......................3,500 ......................................35,000...... ....................85,000
    100,000.............10......................7,000. .....................................70,000....... ...................170,000
    200,000.............10.....................14,000. ...................................140,000........ .................340,000
    300,000.............11.....................21,000. ...................................231,000........ .................531,000
    400,000.............12.....................28,000. ...................................336,000........ .................736,000
    500,000.............15.....................35,000. ...................................525,000........ .................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000
    The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

BELOW IS THE COMPANY DETAILS

Company Name:................... STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:............................... www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
    (DONT CLICK ON THE WEBSITE, JUST TYPE IT ON YOUR BROWSER AND CLICK ENTER FOR CORRECT ACCESS)
    Email Address:...................... [email protected]
    Helpline:............................... +234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network, Visit www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

OR you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    KADUNA PROVINCE,
    No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
    Pastor William Oladipo
    RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

"JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.....,

+ Reply