Franchise communication fast growing advertising outfit in Nigeria with team experts that made the structure stand out among numerous ones in the nation. Due to the restructuring of the organization, the service of Nigerian Graduates are needed to fill in the following vacant positions
1.ADVERTISING SALES MANAGERS
An Advertising and Promotions Manager is responsible for directing and planning advertising programs and policies, producing collateral materials such as ad posters or contests and increasing or creating interest toward a purchase of his/her company’s product or service.
Education/Experience Requirements A successful candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, sales or a similar field and at least 3 years marketing experience.
Skills Proven sales and marketing skills; Effective leadership, negotiation, organization, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills; knowledge in the product development methods; advanced skills in computer applications; and experience in marketing tools, concepts and campaigns. The manager should also be proactive, creative, detail-oriented and work well independently and as a part of team under stressful environments.
-Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
-Maintain good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
-Coordinate with Sales Director to set pricing for advertisements.
-Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
-Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
-Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss about advertising project progress, status and issues if any.
-Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
-Develop overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
-Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
-Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
-Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
2. ADMIN MANAGER
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
-Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
-Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
-Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
-Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
-Manage schedules and deadlines
-Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
-Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
-Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
Proficient in MS Office
An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
A team player with leadership skills
BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
3.CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES
· Manage large amounts of incoming calls
· Generate sales leads
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Take the extra mile to engage customers
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
· High school degree
Interested APPLICANTS should forward his or her comprehensive cv to [email protected] or [email protected] not later than a month of publication. Note vacancy is opened to candidates in Lagos and Ogun State only.