PART-TIME MARKETING FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CONTACTS IN BIG COMPANIES
I have a business proposal that can fetch you a lot of money just by referring people in major companies in Nigeria. You don’t have to leave your present job or anything, just help me make the right connections. The likes of Dangote group, Cadbury, Coca-Cola, Honeywell, Guinness etc are targets. The list is endless.
My business is this – industrial kitchen and laundry equipment supplies, installation and maintenance. These companies (mentioned above) have big kitchens and laundry rooms because of their large staff strength, but most of these kitchens and laundry rooms need revamping because some of the equipment are obsolete, no onsite competent technicians are handling them, there are no warranties from previous suppliers, staff were not properly trained on how to use the equipment, hygienically these places are not fit for cooking but managers don’t have the time to check them out because “it’s not so important”, the laundry rooms are in sorry states of condition etc. Or do you know of an ongoing building construction (maybe a hotel) that will need a kitchen and laundry room? We will design the floor plan and set it up with all the needed equipment.

Your referral MUST be that of the person in charge of the kitchen and laundry of these companies and hopefully, consummating a contract with my company for any of the services mentioned above. You will earn a negotiable commission based on the total package of the contract with these companies to be discussed at a round-table with you before the contract is sealed.

If you have the right connection and you think we can do business with any company, just call me on 08191588143 or send me a mail at [email protected].

The likes of MTN, Agip Oil, Nestle, Chevron, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, etc. are already on our books.

Cheers