This is the time to start getting paid directly to your bank account or earning money online without worrying about the use of ecurrencies or how to get your earning into your bank account.
There is now a program in our midst which isn't a one man business and is having the support of Central Bank of Nigeria and pays directly to its members bank account and also having its own ATM Card which you can apply for,from any bank and start using it to withdraw your money directly from the site,anywhere in the world you find yourself.
The site had been online for months now and having agents all over Nigeria,i mean its agents are scattered all over Nigeria.You can call them and ask questions anytime any day and if you want to visit their main office,you will be welcome.
Below are the benefits of joining up :
1. Register and get paid N200 ( $2 ) instantly
2. Earn N300 ( $2 ) instantly on each person your brought in
3. Earn extra N5000 ( $35 ) from the board which you will be placed when you activate your account
4. Request for your own ATM Card and start using it to withdraw your earnings from the site
5. Get high discount on phones you bought from them as a member
6. You can use your earning on the site to pay your DSTV, MYTV,HITV, PHCH (NEPA) bills.
7. You can use your money on the site to buy your travel or airline tickets and book hotels and get good discounts
8. You can use your earning on the site to recharge your phone and get 5% bonus on airtime purchases on all networks.
9. You can also transfer your money or earnings to your Libertyreserve Account.

10.You get high discount on your computer or laptop purchases from them
As you can see,a one man site or program can't be having all these benefits.You must sign up and start making your money from this site.I was able to withdraw out N5700 the next day i signed up for the program.You can see how fast it is to earn money from the site.Lot of people are aware of it.Like i mentioned earlier,it is having the support of Central Bank of Nigeria ( you can't expect an institution like that,to be involved with a dubious program or a program that is not stable ).
The program can serves as a bank to you because,you can buy or pay for anything you want using the money you have on it. People are making N20,000 daily from this program.Big people are involved.There is no reason why you shouldn't sign up now and start making your own money.
This program is not limited to Nigerians only,people from all over the world can join and start making money from it.They won't have problem withdrawing their earnings.
Below are the ways you can withdraw your earnings :
1.You can choose to withdraw to your bank account anywhere in the world
2. You can choose to get paid to your Mobile Phone ( Mobile Money )
3. You can withdraw your money using your ATM Card which will be issued to you by the program officials.
4. You can be paid using your Libertyreserve Account
5. You can choose to use Western Union
No one will be having any problem getting their money out with all these options to choose from.Like i mentioned earlier,anyone can sign up and start making money.In fact,the earlier you do this,the better.When you join and you have activated your account,you will be placed on a board.Everyone will be working for the success of that board,you won't be alone.If you refer people,more earnings for you and if you can't,you will still earn money.
If you can join up through me,you stand a chance of being in my board and will help you all through in making your own money.I will give you information on the best way to get people to sign up under you if you want to refer new members.
By the way,as soon as you are a full member,you should refer your families and friends.It does not matter if you are using the same computer or IP Address.This program is not against that.Let your people join under you and you will be paid for that,immediately.
Remember this,you won't need to be waiting for days or months before you earn or get paid from this site.I got my own money of N5700 ( $35 ) the next day i signed up and i am getting that over and over again.
The program i have been talking about here is CashlessNigeriaBusiness.For you to be a member and start earning from it,you need to register with a sponsor ID.Mine is "olawale2010".
Go to the program site -
www.cashlessnigeriabusiness.net and click on " Enter Sponsor ID " and a place to enter sponsor ID will show up. Enter "olawale2010" and click on enter.
On the next page,you will see " Welcome to the Home page of: waidi jelili olawale " . This show you are in my page and you will be registered as my referral which will put you on the same board with me.
Next is to click on " Register " and a form will show up. Fill the form with your desire Username and other require information. Make sure you use your correct email and note down the password used. When you are done with the form, choose " I Accept " in the Term and Condition area and click submit.
When you are done with all that,you will now need to pay the sum of N2,200 ( $15 ) to activate your account on the site.I don't think this should be a problem for anyone to pay. The cost of membership is a common money,not what me and you can't afford. Even the benefits you will be getting is more than the N2200 or $15 charged.
If you want to pay with dollars or you are from a country outside Nigeria,you are to use Libertyreserve and the amount you need to pay is $15.
For those in Nigeria and wish to use bank deposit,you will pay the money to the bank account of this program.They are using Access Bank :
Access Bank Account Name: Inspirational Resources
Account Number: 0049650884
PUT YOUR USERNAME for activation in the TELLER.... not your name please
After payment text:
Teller Number and Registered USERNAME to: 08025107082
This is an opportunity for you to start making money from a stable and trusted program.Remember,this is having the support of Central Bank of Nigeria and the total cost for you is just N2200 or $15. You will be making money starting from the moment you have sign up.It is not necessary you refer people before you earn. Everything depends on the board you are placed.If you join through me now,you will be placed on the same board with me and my promotion to thousands of people will help your earnings on the site. I am using all available avenue to advertise the program,i can also teach you that.
It is 100% possible for you to make N20,000 ( $130 ) or even more,on the first day you joined up. Everything depends on you.
You can get in touch with me through :
Phone Number : +2348060052539
E - mail : [email protected]
If
you want to check this programs offices,you can visit them at :
160 Herbert Macaulay
via Carter by Adekunle Bus Stop,
Ebute Meta,
08035775089, 08072690755, 08020971156
Lagos, Nigeria.
Ekimat Global Links Limited
Plot 14, Bamako Str,
Wuse Zone 1, FCT Abuja
17,Ede road
Ile - Ife,Osun State

Line 29,Imo Plaza,
Trade Fare Lagos
Lagos, Nigeria.
183, Akowonjo Road
Opposite Tantalizer
Lagos, Nigeria
Alafia -Tayo Area,
Off Iragbiji Road,
Ikirun
Below are Some References to show you this is a real program :
1. http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/...s-and-services
. http://community.vanguardngr.com/pro...ess-technology
Remember
to use my ID " olawale2010 " to register on the site and get in touch to know or get help on how to make lot of money from it on time.

I have made more than N30,000 from the site now within two weeks.I withdrew N5800 yesterday and it was sent to my bank account within two minutes.
By the way,
when you sign up for this site,you won't receive any verification link or message,your verification or activation is the membership payment.Once that payment had been made,your account will be activated and you will be able to login.
The Sign Up Bonus of N200 will appear in your account after maybe two hours you have been activated.
Remember to text your ID that you used to sign up with your teller number after you have made payment to - 08025107082
Pay your membership or activation fee of N2200 to :
Access Bank Account Name: Inspirational Resources Bank
Account Number: 0049650884
PUT YOUR USERNAME for activation in the TELLER.... not your name please.

If you have any questions, call me on :
Phone Number : 234(0)8060052539.
For those who think you can't earn without referring new members,i want you to know that,you can earn without referring anyone so far you are in an active board which will be determined by the person who referred you.
It is better you join up using my ID now and be in the same board with me. It is good if you can refer people because it gets you more money,that is N300 for each person.I can teach you how to start getting referrals.I will tell you the same methods i am using,okay.
Time for you to join up and start making money online.This is no scam.You can see their address and phone numbers.It is having the support of Central Bank of Nigeria. There are people that had made over N100,000 from it.You too can make yours.
The next stage is to activate your mobile phone. Once Your mobile phone is registered and activated by you use this method to activate your phone:

•( REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 (from any network) Example: (REG OLU SUILAMAN 002994) you will recieve an SMS (With your default Pin)
•Change your pin and;
•immediately you will recieve N200 Bonus on your mobile phone wallet account
•Ones you tell your friend to activate his / her mobile phone, you get instant N300 in your account

1.REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 – Send 20220 for those using MTN Lines
2.REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 -- Send 20220 for those using AIRTEL Lines
3.REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 – Send 20220 for those using ETISALAT Lines
4.REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002994 – Send 31030 for those using GLO Lines.