GREAT HEALTH PRODUCTS GUARANTEED TO WORK FOR THE SCIENTIFIC AND NATURAL TREATMENT OF CHRONIC DISEASES.
Your Products Selected can also be sent through DHL/FEDEX or Through Waybill By Transport Lines which run your city or state.
This is Truly Amazing & A Divine Blessing To Humanity !!! You Age Gracefully While You Get Younger In Your Body Cells & Look Great. You Get Stronger, Your DNA Gets Repaired, Renewed & Protected. Your Cells Get Regenerated & You are Rapidly Redefined & Rejuvenated.....Hmmm !!! Only A Trial Can Convince You... !!!
God has given us the power to discern good from evil and also the power of 'choice'. We sometimes or often fast and pray, we toil and toil, we hope and have faith, we are positive and life goes on, but there are a few opportunities which when they come your way, you don't turn away from them, you run to them, quickly embrace them and get to work on them. Here is one Great Income Opportunity. Lets get some Financial independence for ourselves, stop suffering in silence from unemployment, poverty, diseases or chronic pains. All hope is not lost, God is Love and His Grace is sufficient for us.
Financial independence great news is here for you, Hurray !!! Earn $teady Ca$h Working Full-Time or Part-Time as a Wholesale/Retail Distributor of The Latest & Best Award-Winning Medical Health & Anti-Aging Products. Understand that excellent health = Resounding $ucce$$...It is clear, its simple & its very Profitable. Pls do send your Contact Telephone Number so that One of Our Representatives can reach you or You Can Call us on 08038565162, thank You. Here are some Real Life Testimonies for You!
NIGERIAN TESTIMONIALS
Doctors and Pharmacists testify!
THANK GOD I DISCOVERED BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
By DR EMMANUEL, MBBS, MPH
Military Hospital, Yaba
I have known Bell Lifestyle products for just about 4 months now. The search for the solution to my mother's chronic osteoarthritis led me to try the Bell Lifestyle products for the first time after my friend told me how it helped his father who was bedridden because of osteoarthritis. My mother has been suffering from osteoarthritis for more than 12 years and I have tried so many other supplements after the orthodox medications failed to improve her condition. My final option was surgery. Imagine a 75 year old woman going for surgery. Thank God I discovered Bell Lifestyle products.
I started buying the shark cartilage with no improvement initially, I then added Stem Cell Activator and within one to two months my mother's arthritic pain reduced by about 60% without any pain reliever and the feeling of crawling sensation as if ants or maggots were moving in her legs according to her which is medically known as peripheral neuropathy stopped completely. This was like a miracle to me because I have used pyridoxine and NSAIDS on her to the extent that she was beginning to develop ulcer.
Apart from Shark Cartilage and Stem Cell Activator, I have used some other Bell Lifestyle products with good results; Bell Prostate Tea for a patient who was to go for surgery for benign prostate enlargement (BPH) and within 5 days all the symptoms were gone and surgery was cancelled. Due to this amazing result, I have placed some of my male relations above 50 years of age on prophylaxis for BPH with prostate tea.
I have also used Bell Chronic Pain Management #70 (Inflammex) for patients with post herpetic neuralgia and several severe lumber spondylitis and used Bell Acid Stomach Alkaline Balance for patient with ulcer all with amazing results. Initially the ulcer patient was using Proton Pump Inhibitor (Omeprazole) but did not get any relief and then I added the Bell #39 Acid Stomach Alkaline Balance and she got better within 2 weeks, after some time she stopped the Omeprazole and she is still doing well, she is now on maintenance. In all these, I have not recorded any side effect yet. I can go on and on, but space will not permit me
I want to thank the MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle Dr Anucha (Professor of Pharmacy) for bringing these products to
Nigeria, which will help tremendously in the management of chronic illness for Doctors and Medical
practitioners in Nigeria.
I will summarize thus: Bell Lifestyle products are not just another nutritional supplements but medicinal supplements and with these levels of efficacy, they will be the products to watch in the coming year
INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Kusa,
I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded
increased and effective results in our management of several cases.
A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma, it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by 10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and gynaecological management
RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid
Reflux and Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming
Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine
free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynecological infections
resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the
Colon (Anus). Try Bell Colon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined
vegetables oils.
THE DECISION TO JOIN BELL LIFESTYLE I TOOK ON 26TH JANUARY 2012 HAS BEEN A LIFE CHANGING ONE!
By Dr (Mrs) Oby
In both rural and metropolitan societies as ours, many people spend their health acquiring wealth and then have to spend wealth to regain their health.
Bell Lifestyle products bring a convergence between health and wealth, which are very important parts in the general well-being of every human. With over 50 natural health products used for preventive health, longevity and improving quality of life and a robust network marketing compensation plan that rewards its members handsomely, I urge all and sundry to join Bell Lifestyle in achieving its mission in our country Nigeria and Africa.
Bell products have been of immense help to my friends and family particularly the ones with prostate, vision, hearing and memory loss challenges to mention but a few.
I GOT CURED WITHIN FOUR DAYS
By Revd. (Pharm) Ricketts
I came across Bell products in June 2012. As I read the testimonial in the product catalogue, thoughts like ''these can't be true, exaggeration'' etc. flooded my mind. Fortunately, I had had an unidentifiable urinary tract condition that defied high class anti-fungal and antibiotics. My doctor said there was nothing after series of tests. However I knew it was abnormal for me to pass milky urine anytime I drank a cup of tea or yoghourt. For five years I treated myself without success with amoebicides, fluconazole, quinolones, azithromycin etc. Knowing it would likely be a yeast infection of the bladder or urinary tract, I decided to try Bell Bladder and Yeast infection caps #31. I got cured within four days but continued for fifteen days. My wife took the remaining thirty caps so I can avoid the possibly re-infection. We have got our cure since then till date. What a hidden treasure unearthed from the bowels of nature by this combined team of Bell scientists for the benefit of humanity. God bless you. My clients who voluntarily opted for Bell products have all returned with thanks. If this still sounds to you as a mere advertiser's gimmick, stake the cost of a bottle then you will be able to tell a similar story. I give glory to God for keeping solutions in nature and for helping Bell to discover them for the benefit of humanity.
AFTER USING BELL SHARK CARTILAGE AND CURCUMIN FOR 3WEEKS I HAD RELIEF
FROM THIS LONG STANDING ISSUE WHICH TOXIC NON STEROIDAL ANTIINFLAMMATORY DRUGS COULD NOT REALLY DO!
By Pharm Ilonze
I came in contact with BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS sometime in July 2012 and will eternally remain grateful to the young lady that introduced me to these products. I have suffered backache for over 11 years. During this period I have consulted many doctors including orthopedic surgeons who were at the verge of convincing me to do a back surgery. I must have agreed to the surgery until
I met a neurosurgeon in Cape Town South Africa who explained to me the repercussions of the surgery. Being in the medical profession, I understood clearly the implications of fixing vertebrae for a man in his middle years like me.
So I decided to try natural/herbal supplements which I have been convinced from my many years research holds the key for chronic ill health as against orthodox pharmaceutical products.
After using BELL SHARK CARTILAGE AND CURCUMIN for 3weeks I had relief from this long standing issue which toxic NON STEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY drugs could not really do all these while.
My conviction therefore is that regular drugs are good for acute or emergency treatments but for chronic conditions the CONTINUED RELIANCE ON SYNTHETIC DRUGS SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY REVIEWED IN THE PRACTICE OF MODERN MEDICINE.
but ended up seriously disappointed. Majority of them have no plans for your tomorrow but Bell Lifestyle has come with plans both for your today and tomorrow.
MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT MOST MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ACCEPT BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS BETTER THAN OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
By Pharm. Uko J
I have been in two other supplement network marketing, but my experience is that most medical professionals accept Bell Lifestyle Products better than other supplements. Some will tell you, is it not all these China products, but when they hear it is from Canada, there is a desire to see, which eventually ends up with acceptance.
I have successfully treated many patients with Bell products. I have a very senior colleague in Aba, a very conservative and meticulous pharmacist (name withheld) whom I gave 20 – 20 visions and Stem Cell Activator. He has been using eyeglasses for a long time and lately he was diagnosed of cataracts. He reluctantly accepted to use the products after I gave him an assurance of the efficacy.
He dropped his glasses after using the second set of the two products and also attested to a generalized health recovery and well – being. Bell Lifestyle products work, I can assure
Networkers testify!
WHY BELL LIFESTYLE IS MY CHOICE NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY
By Emmanuel, Nassarawa,
Am an Independent distributor with Bell Lifestyle. My choice of
Bell Lifestyle network marketing company is a great choice I have made in life. There are so many reasons why I am enjoying every bit of the business but I will mention a few here:
Many network marketing companies have been around but Bell Lifestyle stands out among them with wonderfully effective products that give outstanding results more than all the nutritional supplements I have been into. Bell has 100% high quality purely natural products, free of harmful chemicals with Money back Guarantee in North America.
A lot of medical Doctors in Nigeria have been attesting to the efficacy of Bell products.
Bell Lifestyle is a company from Canada; North America where standard is a watchword, not countries where substandard products are allowed.
Bell Lifestyle has been improving peoples' lives since 16 years ago (since 1996) around the globe. Yes, 16 years and still standing strong, still counting! This is a good record.
Bell's Compensation plan is super and realistic. Many companies out there tell us they pay 100% out. Do not be deceived, it's only a marketing gimmick. I have been into some myself
Bell Lifestyle is generous with Awards. Imagine 3 Super Awards within the first one year of network business in Nigeria. My friend, this record is unbeatable!
Bell Lifestyle has a wonderful customer care service and excellent Management team. Bonuses are paid on time and complaints are attended to as a matter of urgency.
Finally, I feel like shouting, I feel like dancing, I feel like jumping! You know why? Apart from making people with life threatening illnesses to recover and dance with good health, Bell has made many people Millionaires of which I am one of them
By BarMY TESTIMONY- BELL MADE ME A MILLONAIRE!
By Ifeanyi
I got to know Bell products through my friend Ndubisi; he gave me Bell Allergy
Relief Capsules which did wonders for me. He also introduced the business to me. I joined bell business as a young
HND graduate of IMT Enugu, awaiting my NYSC but today, Bell has made me a millionaire and a car owner.
Prior to my joining Bell in January 2012, I did some online networks but my lifestyle was from hand to mouth; today
my story has changed from zero to hero and my lifestyle has improved tremendously.
I want to thank the Bell Management team and all my team members; they made me what I am today and I
promise them that I will always be there for all of them. To God be all glory.
Bell Lifestyle…the Best!!!
FOR ME, IT'S EITHER BELL LIFESTYLE OR NO OTHER NETWORK!
By Gerald
A Car Awardee in just Seven months! Many thanks to God and Bell Lifestyle.
I have been an active Networker, having been involved with different
Companies before Bell Lifestyle. But among all the Networking Companies I have come across, none is as easy as
Bell lifestyle.
Bell Lifestyle has unique marketing plan and fantastic products that really work! The products sell with ease, unlike
other companies I have been involved with before. Within seven months of joining Bell Lifestyle, I have sold more
Bell products than I was able to sell in 3 years with my previous Companies. I and my team have recorded many
testimonies from people that bought the products from us. People are getting value for their money. It gives me joy
seeing people with chronic diseases getting remedy from Bell products.
Financially also, my lifestyle and my business associates' lifestyles have improved tremendously in a very short
time.
I thank God almighty for his divine help and my team members for their wonderful co-operation. I also thank the
Management of Bell Lifestyle for their support and encouragement. I love you all.
N/B:Your Products Selected can also be sent through DHL/FEDEX or Through Waybill By Transport Lines which run your city or state.
For products details please visit our website www.bell lifestyleproducts.com
FOR ALL YOUR ORDERS , CALL: (+234) 08133059698 (+234) 08038565162