+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: AN AMERICAN based CLINICAL RESEARCH company is NOW HIRING the followings:

Re:

Hahahahaha,metumchakrinbotu. Una no get qualified pple in over 1bilion indians na naija u wan kom scam? Nehee!Neheeee!

Re: AN AMERICAN based CLINICAL RESEARCH company is NOW HIRING the followings:

I found out from a friend in NY and was told a friend of his fell victim of Angio.... pls run for ya life.

But to think of it 350 USD for like 50 people is a deal oo. So many have fallen a victim when will scammers repent and change for good.
    A victim just narrated his ordeal. I could have fallen victim myself 'cos I wanted international job.
    The day I was called that I've been considered for the job I was so happy but when they mentioned 350$ i went to make enquiry and found out from NewYorkers that the place does not exist and that so many people have been duped.

Scammer Repent! You should be doing this to your people imagine how i intended to raise the money and would now found out it was fake.

God dey ooooooooooooo

omo ole.

Oruo re a ma je Abimbole. Omo Ole;

America ko Fiditi ni

DOCTORS for PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR AND SUB-INVESTIGATOR = with MD, MBBS and PhD degree

2) NURSES =General Nurse and Bachelors of Nursing with 2 or more experience

3) CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - MBBS, MD, Pharmacist, Biotechnologist, PT etc., with 2 or more experience in their special field

4) NON -CLINICAL PERSONNEL - non medical degree such as IT Programmer, Engineers, Accountant, etc.

PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME with scan copy of all certificate, diploma and other credentials for verification and approval before interview to

[email protected] or to [email protected]

Why do they need to request for scanned Certificates if not for fraud? I have sent mine since the first advert but to date , nothing has been heard from them. They are fraudsters. Who has ever been their employee in Nigeria /

how can i apply, please let me no pals

Do not bother to reply. It is a fraud! I sent my scanned Certs since the first advert came out and till now nothing has been heard from the Estab! They are looking for people to dupe! If they are really existing as an honest Estab and are looking for recruits, they should advert in reputable Newspapers with their profiles.
    It is high time that the Org came out to defend itself if it has ANY REPUTATION to PROTECT! IGNORE THEM!

Re:

Nawaoh! Som even responded 2 dis fraudsters. Pure SCAM!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12