+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: A 5 new star Hotel with branches across Nigeria needs workers in the following f

A 5 new star Hotel with branches across Nigeria needs workers in the following f

Ref: TOHL/GM/001 job:General Manager, sal 150k
    Ref: TOHL/AGM/002 job:Assistant General Manager, sal 100k
    Ref: TOHL/CM/003 job:Communication Manager, sal 100k
    Ref: TOHL/TM/004 job:Technical Manager, sal 100k
    Ref: TOHL/ATM/005 job:Assistant Technical Manager, sal 80k
    Ref: TOHL/MM/006 job:Marketing Manager, sal 100k
    Ref: TOHL/FM/007 job:Financial Manager, sal 100k
    Ref: TOHL/BDM/008 job:Business Dev Manager, sal 100k
    Ref: TOHL/KM/009 job:Kitchen Manager, sal 100k
    Ref: TOHL/AC/010 job:Accountant, sal 80k
    Ref: TOHL/AUD/011 job:Auditors, sal 80k
    Ref: TOHL/PO/012 job:Procurement Officers, sal 50k
    Ref: TOHL/FDO/013 job:Front Desk Officer, sal 35k
    Ref: TOHL/CK/014 job:Cooks, sal 60k
    Ref: TOHL/CCK/015 job:Chief Cook, sal 80k
    Ref: TOHL/CHF/016 job:Chef, sal 100k
    Ref: TOHL/SA/017 job:System Admin, sal 80k
    Ref: TOHL/ME/018 job:Mechanical Engineer, sal 80k
    Ref: TOHL/EE/019 job:Electrical Engineer, sal 80k
    Ref: TOHL/RC/020 job:Receptionist, sal 35k

Qualifications: Relevant qualifications apply; a minimum of 2yrs experience for the non-management jobs and 5-10yrs for the management jobs.

How to apply:
    send a detailed cv to [email protected] stating the ref and state of your choice as subject head on or before 8th of october 2010.

Date: Saturday, 02 October, 2010 (2 days ago) Share
    Eddiemillion

Re: A 5 new star Hotel with branches across Nigeria needs workers in the following f

Sir,
    APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER.

I hereby apply for the postion of Assistant General Manager in your organisation.
    I attached my curriculum vitae.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Omodiale Peter

Re: A 5 new star Hotel with branches across Nigeria needs workers in the following f

Pls guyz, EDDIEMILLION more especially is this company genuine and not a scam bc i cant find the hotel profile and location. SOS

Re: A 5 new star Hotel with branches across Nigeria needs workers in the followi

house,i applied and got an appointment letter sent to me via email and that i should contact one barrister at alausa to obtain an affidavit guarantee form in pursuance of the employment.also the sum of 4500 is to be paid to cover oath at the high court and consultation fee at the chamber.could this be scam or real ? cos even a date has been fixed for the interview,house please your reply.

[color=red]Barr Alausa Again? This stinks; the same "Barrister" in the mobitel scam. SCAM! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
    V

Re: A 5 new star Hotel with branches across Nigeria needs workers is scam

bro thanks for the info,guys like should be encouraged on this forum.

Known it

Does this trans ocean hotel exit? 2ndly this afidavit of a thing is confusing me,bcos interview date is 16/10/2010 i dont know if this is real.

Re: could this be real or scam,house this is for your digestion and comments

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of Transocean Hotel Limited, Nigeria.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with TOHL, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with TRANSOCEAN HOTEL LIMITED and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Affidavit of Guarantee which you procure from the Lagos State High Court through Lewis Law Chambers before your oral interview date, Due to past experiences we had with International and local staffs, TOHL now makes it mandatory for every short listed candidates to summit an Affidavit of Guarantee from the Law Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be duly certified, kindly note that you are to print your Appointment Letter which you will present to the on your interview sate.

LEWIS LAW CHAMBERS

Direct Communications Unit – Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +2348184073545

Contact Person: Barr. Lewis Abbey Christopher

Designation: Attorney And Solicitor.

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you received this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee from the Lagos State Law Court which you will also present to TOHL on your arrival date.

Your Interview Date: 16th October, 2010.

Interview Venue: *Protea Hotel Limited, plot 1700, violet yough close Victoria Island, Lagos, *Protea Hotel Limited 3, Chief Isiah Odulu Street Port Harcourt, River State, *Protea Hotel Limited, 2, Ahmadu Bello way APO Abuja.

Time: Morning batch 9: 00am, Afternoon batch 1.00pm

We wish you success towards your chosen careers

From the Desk,
    of the Human Resources Manager,
    Transocean Hotel Limited.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: +234-8166453189

Fax: +234-1-2311147-9

The Principal Attorney

Lewis Law Chambers.

Barr. Lewis Abbey Christopher

Phone: +2348184073545

Email: [email protected]

Address: Block 2, Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State

This office is in receipt of your mail in which you have indicated your interest in our legal services. The Affidavit is a document required for GUARANTEE AND ISSUANCE OF EMPLOYEE SAFETY EMPLOYMENT BY THE NIGERIAN INTERNAL AFFAIRS.

I shall assist you obtain the Affidavit of Guarantee from the FEDERAL HIGH COURT here in Nigeria, as you desire. However, you shall be responsible for the payment of the consultation and the Court Oath/Legalization fee, so in order for this document to be obtained, you are required to fill the form attached in this mail in the best of your knowledge and send it back to me via-Email attachment for immediate release of your sworn Affidavit from the Federal High Court.

Consultation fee of N2,500 and Court Oath/Legalization fee of N2,000, this Oath fee must be paid before the Affidavit of claims can be issued to me on your behalf.

The breakdown of the required fee is as follows:

1. N2,500 for consultation fee.

2. N2,000 for the Court Oath/Legalization fee to be paid at the office of the Federal High Court Registrar.

Total Amount N4,500

Note: That the payment for the Court Oath/Legalization fee is as stipulated by the Lagos Law Court

Our Account Officer (Mr. Usanga Emmanuel) Details as be stated below

ACCOUNT NAME: USANGA EMMANUEL

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6122201798

BANK NAME: ZENITH BANK PLC

FILL THE AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE REGISTRATION FORM AND RETURN VIA-EMAIL ATTACHMENT WITH THE OATH FEES PAYMENT SLIP

Best Regards,

Barr. Lewis Abbey Christopher (Esq)

Principal Partner, Legal Chamber

Attorney and Solicitor.

Eddiemillion police BEWARE

Dear eddie police is investigating against your fraud issue.so dont be surprise they will arrest u on ur way to zenith bank plc.i have given them the account name

Bar u will die young

Bar.lewis christopher is in the police net due to their recent job scam all in the name of transocean hotel

+ Reply