+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: are you interested in 2years usa visa......please apply for NOVEMBER BATCH

are you interested in 2years usa visa......please apply for NOVEMBER BATCH

hello there.....do you wish to travel to the united state of america? be it student,conference or visiting and you find it so difficult to secure the visa.....we can help you to secure 2years united state of america visa with ease in less than 3weeks.....if you know you are intetrested in usa visa please contact me on 07054966334 or [email protected] ......our next batch will be on november...

Newbie adeyemi olanrewaju samuel's Avatar

Re: are you interested in 2years usa visa......please apply for NOVEMBER BATCH

pls send d details 2 my box d time and [email protected]. Tanx.

yeah! i am interested.

HMM....there are some basic procedures involved in travelling to the United States first of which includes booking an interview date. If the poster knows his onions, he will know that interview dates are not always readily available to visa applicants until at least 6weeks time, as at today the nearest interview date slot is 19th of december.So how an i supposed to believe you can secure me a visa in 3weeks? not to even consider the preparation he has to make before i go for the interview. PSHEW
    Members should please be cautious of such ambigous promises and postings,and be careful with whom they deal...
    Should you need more info and Legal visa Advice, contact me on [email protected], or call me on 08068052273

well if he can do it without any deposit then its fine, he can do it however he like and not ask me to pay 80k first, its difficult to trust anyone concerning this visa stuff.....80k is still too much to risk lol

pls i wont mind some details in my box [email protected]
    i

+ Reply