+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL:BEWARE OF VINCE 4

THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL:BEWARE OF VINCE 4

Vincent Otiri is a thief and is only intrested in making money from innocent Nigerians.I paid to him on 19/07/2010/ the thief confessed by himself that the e book is now outdated,the book that has not used a year. I got a book from Ademola Ogidi since 2006,the book is still valid but this thief own is now invalid,by his own statement.i dont post to make money ,the book i bought for 1500, i gave it out, to people that requested without collecting a dime.If i want money,i would ave claimed that i ave a very good scholarship e book just for #500 ,many will buy, i guess but i gave it out for free bcos it is not useful. A guy reply me after i sent him,vincent e book,he said it was a useless book.House beware! Vincent has nothing to give u for free,he is interest in ur money,he is a thief he has duped me twice. About latest sch. Kaad.de Germany sch the guy with user name Kefunmi has posted this on his website studeno. over a month,he has posted Westminister in uk and others,this is another good nigerian i ave seen. Vincent duped me again around August when i need statement of acct to cover living cost for uk,he said he will take me to agents in lagos he requested for 8000,i paid him 5000 to come to Lagos,he lied to me, collected my money, he never show up in Lagos. I troubled him after 2 weeks, he returned 3k he parted with my 2k,i did not see him and he did not connect me to any agent.he knows how to lie,what he doesnt ave,he will say he will give u. Friends getting statement of account does not make u thief, i ave known good 2 and reliable agents now, that help to pay real money to one accounts i knew them around September this year after Vincent deceived and duped me.sometimes u may need it, DAAD SCHOlarship the Germany sch. require statement of account,university of Tromso in Norway require it and many more,without it ur admission will not be processed

give me more info

please give your email and phone contact i will like to get some details from you about your admission the processes and also to know who did your account statement my email is [email protected]

Re:

Na hu we go believe now?

Re: THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL:BEWARE OF VINCE 4

they are all fraudsters i believe

Newbie adeyemi olanrewaju samuel's Avatar

guy, who is talking d truth of d matter among 2 of u, u guys are causing confusn.pls house which one wil dey abt dis issue are dey doing dis 2 make dem self popula?

Who shd we believe? Actualy,i don't think i need 2 pay a kobo 2 get any info. House shd b careful abt who u send ur money 2. As 4 Vincent, i'm still waiting 4 d reply of my message that i sent 2 ur box in September. Ur response wl let m know u beta or may b u're what dey say u're. House be careful, don't send money 2 anyone.

house! this life is something else...to me u don't need to believe in anyone just trust GOD becos all those who called themselves agent turn to be agent of deciet aiming at enriching themselves...anything u can't do yourself leave it 4 GOD becos majorityof pple placing advert here are 419ers. don't allow them enrich themselves through u becos NIGERIA no easy.

+ Reply