+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Study Abroad Student Loan For Nigerian

Study Abroad Student Loan For Nigerian

HOW TO APPLY FOR STUDENT ADMISSION, LOAN OR WORK IN ABROAD.

-Are you dreaming to apply study, work abroad but no sponsorship.
    - Do you want to study on scholarship in any American and European university
    -Do you want to Apply for Work in USA, UK, CANADA and AUSTRALIA.
    - Do You need Student or Work Visa.
    - Get All the Information You need To Live Abroad

FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
    @font-face { font-family: "TimesNewRomanPS-BoldMT"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }
    This report was created for information purposes only. It should be used and applied as directed. The information in this E-book is all about how to obtain or apply for financial assistance to study abroad in the best universities and colleges in any part of the world of your choice from the university itself or from external body.

Financial aid can help you attend a more expensive AND best school in the world.Financial aid is awarded to help you with all off these expenses like Tuition, Health service fee, Student service fee, Room, board including an additional standard allowance for travel expenses.

HOW CAN I GET LOAN TO STUDY

ABROAD
    Many Nigerian and individual find it difficult to afford the money required to study in university oversea. I must tell you to study oversea is the cheapest. HOW? if you know the secret then you have the key.
    Apart from been the cheapest i will show below external body(international Educational Consultant) in Nigerian that are in collaboration with foreign bank oversea that help student with loan.

What this consultant does is that they act as your guarantor, help you apply for admission, get your visa letter and then pay your tuition and living expenses required direct to the school and you will be expected to pay back after six months of your graduation while working. This international Educational Consultants goes as far help you in applying a job in the school that would assist part of your need while in the school.

Or If have already gotten an admission in any oversea university abroad take your admission or acceptance letter to them and they will start to processing your loan immediately.
    CAN I ALSO APPLY SCHOLARSHIPS IN
    THE UNIVERSITY?
    YES. If you do not want to apply for loan. After you register with this firm they will link you up with the universities or institution that you have chosen for admissions and scholarships. you will write applications for admission. and they will also write recommendation letters for you and will send all these to the universities on your behalf.

The university will now send you their prospectus about their universities along with application forms. You will complete the application/scholarship forms and forwarded to the universities along with photocopies of your certificates ,testimonial etc
    Note: All this will be done for you by this firm.

The school will consider for scholarship, give you a job and some monetary awards to finance your education. This financial assistance covers your tuition, living expenses and allowances.
    All you need to do is to choose any university of your choice mainly from USA, CANADA, UK and GERMANY of your choice then your application begins.
    It is your right time now to apply if you want to resume your study this September or January 2012.

You will also know how apply for admission and financial aid to study in the world renounce university in the world through the school with or without consultants.

THIS INFORMATION IS LIMITED FOR THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE THAT OTHER THIS PACKAGE. REMEMBER THERE ARE DEADLINE FOR EVERY APPLICATION TO UNIVERSITY AND LOAN APPLICATION. ORDER NOW AND START APPLYING FOR ADMISSION AND LOAN.

HOW DO I START.
    With your response as below, i will send you full directory how to begin. The time is now

To get this directory Pay sum of N5,000 Only!

2. Acct Name: Godson E Nwokolo

3. Acct Number: 0048809167
    GT-BANK

NOTE: After payment send your Name, teller no and phone no and Email you want us to send the directory to [email protected]. Your package will be ready in 24hrs.
    For questions you may reach me with my email or 07039555656

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails school2.jpg  

Re: Study Abroad Student Loan For Nigerian

how many students has gone through this process?

Re: Study Abroad Student Loan For Nigerian

keep applying for this loan service in Nigeria
    or contact [email protected]
    call 07039555656

+ Reply