As you can see this tweaking has been available for more than three months and I did not advertise it why? it is to test its durability and confirm it will last before sharing it with you. Now that I have done that you can now browse for free on PC and phone unlimited without subscribing, no software. What to do is to activate your MTN as a magic SIM and browse, download without limit, watch Online video etc.

See what you do not need below.

No browser configuration

No need for software

No need for VPN

No need to subscribe for MTN BIS

No hidden charges,

No bandwidth limit

No expiring date

This package on how to provision your MTN SIM CARD for MTN MAGIC SIM CARD is meant for only those that know the value of the internet and want to take advantage of this by browsing unlimited with no data limits.

Requirements

1. Any MODEM/phone that works with MTN SIM Card
2. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop

Get a complete Pack of the CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!
Benefits You can make a lot of money configuring SIM Cards for others You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers It's unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..

No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that No Data Limit Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones.

The Price for the guide is #3000 only

PAY N3000 INTO ACCT NAME : ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN,
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0004130591
BANK NAME:GTB

After payment send 'MAGIC MTN', your teller number, your email address & your name to 08066443671

NOTE THAT THIS ACTIVATION WILL BE DONE INSTANTLY AND YOU START BROWSING.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME TO SET IT UP FOR YOU, YOU WILL PAY JUST N7,000 ONLY CALL 08066443671.

Get more interesting offers log on to http://nairaclass.com