+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Get a Free Copy of My 86-page guide with over 70 National and international scholarships. My way to

Get a Free Copy of My 86-page guide with over 70 National and international scholarships. My way to

I actually wrote and compile a free scholarship ebook for Nigerian students searching for scholarships online. Other African/ International students searching for international scholarships can also use it. I understand how time consuming it can be searching for the right scholarship for you. Even more overwhelming, is studying how to go about scholarship applications. I took some time to put this resource together to help ease your stress, and I'm not asking for anything in return other than to share with your friends. I Titled it- The Scholarship MasterPlan- and designed a book ecover for it just to highlight it's value. The eBook contains 8 chapters, each dealing with a specific sub-topic on preparing, finding and applying for scholarships. Then chapter 6 and 7 contains a list of scholarships in Nigeria and international scholarships respectively. It also contain Appendices with articles on how to process your admission in US, UK and Canada. A Table of Content is there to guide you through the content and page locations. Plus some more resources. I don't claim to know much about scholarships. I'm only a research writer who have spent some time (a little less than two years) online researching and publishing. All you need to get this free eBook from here is just three mouse clicks: One to my research blog, then to the brief review page and then CLICK to get and take home your free copy. I think that's what the internet is meant to be: Eat in and Take Away. So go to www.afterschoolafrica.com Locate the eBook Cover Image - The Scholarship MasterPlan- by the left side bar Click on the Image or the CLICK to DOWNLOAD link below it. You can do the rest from there, nice and easy. If you encounter any difficulty, please let me know. Best Regards

Re: Get a Free Copy of My 86-page guide with over 70 National and international scholarships. My way

The click to download link will open the book online as a webpage. You can then select download for the pdf version...

Re: Get a Free Copy of My 86-page guide with over 70 National and international scholarships. My way

Thanks for sharing
    S

+ Reply