+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: get discount on our professional fees to study at humber college canada in 2014

get discount on our professional fees to study at humber college canada in 2014

IT ALL STARTS HERE : MORE THAN QUALITY EDUCATION AT HUMBER COLLEGE

As a Humber Student you will discover quality-Learning environment combined with a vibrant college atmosphere at each campus.
    our career-focused programs, wide range of credentials, program options and choices allow you to plan your ideal educational path.
    Plus, you will enjoy practical education with access to Humber's industry connections,experienced professors and leading-edge labs and classrooms.

Your Humber experience will go beyond classes and textbooks. You will get involved in special events and campus-wide activities.
    Make your experience memorable by taking advantage of all that Humber has to offer inside and outside of the classroom.

MAINBRAIN INTERNATIONAL LTD(Canadian Immigration and Global Educational Consultants) an Official Representative of Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning in Toronto Canada, for your immigration and study in Canada.

ABOUT HUMBER COLLEGE
    -22,OOO FULLTIME STUDENTS.
    -3,000 INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FROM MORE THAN 80 COUNTRIES.
    -MORE THAN 150 FULL-TIME PROGRAMS.
    -MORE THAN 40 FIELDS OF STUDY.
    -15 DEGREE PROGRAMS GROWING.
    -THREE VIBRANT CAMPUSES.
    -THE HIGHEST GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT RATE AMONG GREATER TORONTO AREA(GTA) COLLEGES.*
    -85% OF HUMBER GRADUATES ARE EMPLOYED WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF COMPLETING THEIR
    STUDIES.*

-APPRENTICESHIPS, CERTIFICATES, DIPLOMAS,BACHELOR'S DEGREES AND GRADUATE CERTIFICATES
    -TRANSFER CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES WITH MORE THAN 50 CANADIAN AND INTERNATIONAL DEGREE-GRANTING INSTITUTIONS.
    -AWARD-WINNING PROGRAMS, FACULTY AND STUDENTS.
    -STATE-OF-THE-ART LABS AND CLASSROOMS THAT STIMULATE WORKING ENVIRONMENTS.
    -JOINT DEGREE PROGRAMS WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH-HUMBER AND THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK.

*2011-2012 From Key performance Indicator(KPI). KPI are measured annually by an independent research firm for the ONTARIO Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.

As a Humber Student you'll discover how we open more doors for you.
    Our many credentials and field of study allow you to choose your ideal educational path.

PROGRAMMES COVER SCIENCES AND APPLIED SCIENCES,BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,SOCIAL SCIENCES & ART FOR POST SECONDARY AND POST GRADUATE STUDENTS.

The United Nations regularly lists Canada as one of the countries with the best quality
    of life, based on the standard of living, Life expectancy and educational level of it's population.
    Canada's move toward creative excellence in culture depends on Her multilingual, multi-disciplinary population.

With a population of more than 32 million, Canada absorbs more than 200,000 immigrants annually,
    benefiting from their diverse new background and outlooks that constantly enrich Canadian Culture and society.

Every year, Canada welcomes more than 35million visitors and thousands of new residents.

Contact MAINBRAIN INTERNATIONAL LTD an Official Representative of Humber institute of Technology & Advanced Learning in Toronto (Canadian Immigration and Global Educational Consultants),for your immigration and study in Canada

TESTIMONIAL : STUDY IN CANADA

OBINNA EZERI...
    HUMBER COLLEGE: BUSINESS SCHOOL
    POST GRADAUTE: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
    comment:Thank you mainbrain for helping me achieve my dreams.

Want to say a big thank you to Mainbrain International for helping me to actualize my dream. Mainbrain made things so easy for me when I wanted to apply to futher my studies. Today that dream has been achieved, am now admitted into Humber College in Toronto, Onatrio Canada and am now studying my desired course Human Resource Management. Thank you Mainbrain for helping me achieve my dreams.

EJIRO OJARUEGA…..

Humber Business School, Humber College Toronto, Ontario.
    Post graduate (Global Business).
    Comment: Mainbrian International, is the best to recommend to anyone planning to school abroad.
    I went there Nov.2009 just to enquire what is required of me studying abroad, behold the manner with which I was received gave me joy and caused me to believe that am in the right place. I was advised on what course to study and country for my post graduate program. And to GOD be the glory I got admitted in to one of the best business school in North America. Everything was being handled by mainbrain processing of my papers, I was called to pick my travelling documents...that's all I did..

EXPERIENCE THE WORLD OF EDUCATION IN CANADA AND IMPACT YOUR WORLD!!!

Mainbrain International ltd is a Leading Authorized Representative and Student Recruitment Agent that
    Recruits International Students from Nigeria & other parts of the World who are interested in studying Abroad.

Top Nine Reasons to Study in Canada.
    So you want to study in Canada, but you need just a few more facts before committing to the full experience? Here are a few of the many reasons why others have chosen Canada for their study abroad experience.
    * Qualifications Valued Around the World
    * Affordable Education
    * Multicultural Society
    * Healthy and Safe Communities
    * World-Class Language Education
    * Exciting Campus Lifestyle
    * Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
    * Land of Possibilities
    * Possibility of Immigration

Qualifications Valued Around the World.
    Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.

Affordable Education.
    The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university.

Multicultural Society.
    With almost all of the world’s ethnic groups represented in Canada, it’s hard not to find ethnic foods and recreation activities associated with specific cultures. In fact, your international student advisor can help you get in touch with any number of ethnic clubs and associations for you to join while you’re here.

Healthy and Safe Communities.
    While you may have heard of or experienced Canadians’ friendly and open nature, you may not have known that the United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.

World-Class Language Education.
    Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training? Since teaching French and English as a first and second language is an integral part of a Canadian education, you will be able to improve your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies.

Exciting Campus Lifestyle.
    Canada’s post-secondary campuses aren’t only wired with the latest in sophisticated technology, but countless other modern amenities as well. From Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities for learning and leisure. Plus, you’ll have incredible opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and gain valuable experience through student-run governments, radio, newspapers and businesses.

Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities.
    Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you’ll have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.

Land of Possibilities.
    Under Canada’s highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but you will also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence! Teachers and professors are always available and eager to help with lessons, and studies fuse academic excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom.

Possibility of Immigration.
    Did you know that international students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada? For more information about the possibility of immigration to Canada contact,

Contact MAINBRAIN INTERNATIONAL LTD(Canadian Immigration and Global Educational Consultants),for your Study and Immigration to Canada.

CALL YOUR INTENATIONAL EDUCATORS ON 08034259824 OR 08036380305 FOR ADMISSION PROCESSING,INTERNTIONAL EDUCATION COUNSELLING, VISA SERVICES AND TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT.

We also invite you to JOIN OUR COMMUNITY on our website: www.mainedu.com

Mainbrain International Ltd.

Africa Office (Nigeria): 2nd Avenue, 22 Road, ‘G’ Close , Opposite Texaco Bus-Stop Bimak Plaza, First Floor, Suite 10, FESTAC Town, Lagos State, Nigeria<br> Tel: +234-1- 8135865 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting,08034259824,08036380305

Port Harcourt Office:
    106 Old Aba Road, 2nd Floor,
    Rumuokobi, PH , Rivers State.
    TEL: 08068739426, 08072947310
    Email: [email protected]

Canada Office:

33 City Centre Drive, Suite 577, Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N5, Canada.
    Tel: +1.416.646.8481
    email: [email protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting

America Office:

1905, Altamont Avenue,
    District Height, MD 20747, Maryland, USA.
    Tel: +1.301.355.9521 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    email: [email protected]

www.mainedu.com

Experience: Immigration and Educational Consultancy

Re: get discount on our professional fees to study at humber college canada in 2014

IT ALL STARTS HERE : MORE THAN QUALITY EDUCATION AT HUMBER COLLEGE

As a Humber Student you will discover quality-Learning environment combined with a vibrant college atmosphere at each campus.
    our career-focused programs, wide range of credentials, program options and choices allow you to plan your ideal educational path.
    Plus, you will enjoy practical education with access to Humber's industry connections,experienced professors and leading-edge labs and classrooms.

Your Humber experience will go beyond classes and textbooks. You will get involved in special events and campus-wide activities.
    Make your experience memorable by taking advantage of all that Humber has to offer inside and outside of the classroom.

MAINBRAIN INTERNATIONAL LTD(Canadian Immigration and Global Educational Consultants) an Official Representative of Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning in Toronto Canada, for your immigration and study in Canada.

ABOUT HUMBER COLLEGE
    -22,OOO FULLTIME STUDENTS.
    -3,000 INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FROM MORE THAN 80 COUNTRIES.
    -MORE THAN 150 FULL-TIME PROGRAMS.
    -MORE THAN 40 FIELDS OF STUDY.
    -15 DEGREE PROGRAMS GROWING.
    -THREE VIBRANT CAMPUSES.
    -THE HIGHEST GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT RATE AMONG GREATER TORONTO AREA(GTA) COLLEGES.*
    -85% OF HUMBER GRADUATES ARE EMPLOYED WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF COMPLETING THEIR
    STUDIES.*

-APPRENTICESHIPS, CERTIFICATES, DIPLOMAS,BACHELOR'S DEGREES AND GRADUATE CERTIFICATES
    -TRANSFER CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES WITH MORE THAN 50 CANADIAN AND INTERNATIONAL DEGREE-GRANTING INSTITUTIONS.
    -AWARD-WINNING PROGRAMS, FACULTY AND STUDENTS.
    -STATE-OF-THE-ART LABS AND CLASSROOMS THAT STIMULATE WORKING ENVIRONMENTS.
    -JOINT DEGREE PROGRAMS WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH-HUMBER AND THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK.

*2011-2012 From Key performance Indicator(KPI). KPI are measured annually by an independent research firm for the ONTARIO Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.

As a Humber Student you'll discover how we open more doors for you.
    Our many credentials and field of study allow you to choose your ideal educational path.

PROGRAMMES COVER SCIENCES AND APPLIED SCIENCES,BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,SOCIAL SCIENCES & ART FOR POST SECONDARY AND POST GRADUATE STUDENTS.

The United Nations regularly lists Canada as one of the countries with the best quality
    of life, based on the standard of living, Life expectancy and educational level of it's population.
    Canada's move toward creative excellence in culture depends on Her multilingual, multi-disciplinary population.

With a population of more than 32 million, Canada absorbs more than 200,000 immigrants annually,
    benefiting from their diverse new background and outlooks that constantly enrich Canadian Culture and society.

Every year, Canada welcomes more than 35million visitors and thousands of new residents.

Contact MAINBRAIN INTERNATIONAL LTD an Official Representative of Humber institute of Technology & Advanced Learning in Toronto (Canadian Immigration and Global Educational Consultants),for your immigration and study in Canada

TESTIMONIAL : STUDY IN CANADA

OBINNA EZERI...
    HUMBER COLLEGE: BUSINESS SCHOOL
    POST GRADAUTE: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
    comment:Thank you mainbrain for helping me achieve my dreams.

Want to say a big thank you to Mainbrain International for helping me to actualize my dream. Mainbrain made things so easy for me when I wanted to apply to futher my studies. Today that dream has been achieved, am now admitted into Humber College in Toronto, Onatrio Canada and am now studying my desired course Human Resource Management. Thank you Mainbrain for helping me achieve my dreams.

EJIRO OJARUEGA…..

Humber Business School, Humber College Toronto, Ontario.
    Post graduate (Global Business).
    Comment: Mainbrian International, is the best to recommend to anyone planning to school abroad.
    I went there Nov.2009 just to enquire what is required of me studying abroad, behold the manner with which I was received gave me joy and caused me to believe that am in the right place. I was advised on what course to study and country for my post graduate program. And to GOD be the glory I got admitted in to one of the best business school in North America. Everything was being handled by mainbrain processing of my papers, I was called to pick my travelling documents...that's all I did..

EXPERIENCE THE WORLD OF EDUCATION IN CANADA AND IMPACT YOUR WORLD!!!

Mainbrain International ltd is a Leading Authorized Representative and Student Recruitment Agent that
    Recruits International Students from Nigeria & other parts of the World who are interested in studying Abroad.

Top Nine Reasons to Study in Canada.
    So you want to study in Canada, but you need just a few more facts before committing to the full experience? Here are a few of the many reasons why others have chosen Canada for their study abroad experience.
    * Qualifications Valued Around the World
    * Affordable Education
    * Multicultural Society
    * Healthy and Safe Communities
    * World-Class Language Education
    * Exciting Campus Lifestyle
    * Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
    * Land of Possibilities
    * Possibility of Immigration

Qualifications Valued Around the World.
    Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.

Affordable Education.
    The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university.

Multicultural Society.
    With almost all of the world’s ethnic groups represented in Canada, it’s hard not to find ethnic foods and recreation activities associated with specific cultures. In fact, your international student advisor can help you get in touch with any number of ethnic clubs and associations for you to join while you’re here.

Healthy and Safe Communities.
    While you may have heard of or experienced Canadians’ friendly and open nature, you may not have known that the United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.

World-Class Language Education.
    Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training? Since teaching French and English as a first and second language is an integral part of a Canadian education, you will be able to improve your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies.

Exciting Campus Lifestyle.
    Canada’s post-secondary campuses aren’t only wired with the latest in sophisticated technology, but countless other modern amenities as well. From Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities for learning and leisure. Plus, you’ll have incredible opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and gain valuable experience through student-run governments, radio, newspapers and businesses.

Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities.
    Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you’ll have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.

Land of Possibilities.
    Under Canada’s highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but you will also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence! Teachers and professors are always available and eager to help with lessons, and studies fuse academic excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom.

Possibility of Immigration.
    Did you know that international students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada? For more information about the possibility of immigration to Canada contact,

Contact MAINBRAIN INTERNATIONAL LTD(Canadian Immigration and Global Educational Consultants),for your Study and Immigration to Canada.

CALL YOUR INTENATIONAL EDUCATORS ON 08034259824 OR 08036380305 FOR ADMISSION PROCESSING,INTERNTIONAL EDUCATION COUNSELLING, VISA SERVICES AND TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT.

We also invite you to JOIN OUR COMMUNITY on our website: www.mainedu.com

Mainbrain International Ltd.

Africa Office (Nigeria): 2nd Avenue, 22 Road, ‘G’ Close , Opposite Texaco Bus-Stop Bimak Plaza, First Floor, Suite 10, FESTAC Town, Lagos State, Nigeria<br> Tel: +234-1- 8135865,08034259824,08036380305

Port Harcourt Office:
    106 Old Aba Road, 2nd Floor,
    Rumuokobi, PH , Rivers State.
    TEL: 08068739426, 08072947310
    Email: [email protected]

Canada Office:

33 City Centre Drive, Suite 577, Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N5, Canada.
    Tel: +1.416.646.8481

America Office:

1905, Altamont Avenue,
    District Height, MD 20747, Maryland, USA.
    Tel: +1.301.355.9521 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting

www.mainedu.com

Experience: Immigration and Educational Consultancy

+ Reply