Promote and advertise your products and services to Nigerian database of phone users - corporate bodies and individuals by sending advert text messages and also through email marketing. I'll be giving out the valid GSM numbers creating software that can create over 50 million valid numbers for you (these phone numbers have been confirmed active) - the software creates active phone numbers.

The reasons you have to join the bandwagon of Mobile Marketers and email advert marketers in all your Marketing Systems are so many. Public Office aspirants will be looking for and beg you to sell them Nigerian phone numbers so that they will be able propagate and reach millions of electorate for electoral activities.

You need to get this GSM phone numbers for GSM Short Code Business, bulk SMS, Quiz Competition etc. You make money from firms and entrepreneurs that need Nigerian GSM Phone numbers to advertise their products and services to millions of Nigerians.

If you are also an internet/information marketer you will also make money by sending advert through SMS to these numberbase of Nigerian users and with the email marketing - send bulk emails to the email addresses.

You can't do much as in record much patronage if you do not employ the mobile and email marketing as Technology market is now the most growing market in Nigeria.
It is a never-dry source of Income because every sector of the economy and business need GSM phone numbers and email lists to market their products & services.

I have been raking in more than 200k monthly from Nigerian businessmen with GSM
number creating Software and email lists. Mobile advertising and email marketing have long been on the list of most cost-effective and widespread methods of
digital advertising and marketing considering the web-boom for the past few years.

FREE SUPER BONUS:
(i)Three millions email addresses of Nigerians.
below is what you will need to pay if you are buying it.

1. 50,000 E-mails ....cost N10,000

2. 500,000 E-mails ....cost N25,000

3. 1,000,000 E-mails ....cost N40,000

4. 2,000,000 E-mails ....cost N60,000

5. 3,000,000 E-mails ....cost N80,000

(ii)How to get unlimited active phone numbers of Nigerians.

(iii)Simple steps to getting unlimited valid email addresses of Nigerians.

(iv) How to generate active Germany, US, italy, Ukraine etc phone numbers for your online business.

(v) 2000 active phone numbers of my clients.

(vi) Inbox Mailer - This sends millions and unlimited emails professionally and instantly into the inbox of your recipients (it does not go into spam folder)-as if you are using paid version of autoresponder.

(vii) Email extractor.

(viii) And lots of more mailing and phoney tools.

TO GET ALL THE PACKAGES AND ALL THE FREE SUPER BONUS, PAY N5000 INTO
ACCT NAME : OLUSEGUN ADEBAYO,
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0004130591
BANK NAME:GTB

After payment send '50 MILLIONS', your teller number, your email address & your name to 08066443671

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME TO TRAIN YOU AND HAND OVER ALL THE ABOVE TO YOU IN HAND, YOU WILL PAY JUST N15,000 ONLY CALL 08066443671 I AM IN LAGOS.

Get more interesting offers log on to http://www.nairaclass.com

.................................................. .......................

For free all-encompassing e-book on how to make $30 daily, browse free etc send your phone no & email to [email protected] or go to http://www.nairaclass.com/forum