+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Full List Of Tuition Free Universities In Sweden, Norway, Finland And Usa

Full List Of Tuition Free Universities In Sweden, Norway, Finland And Usa

You already know that A number of Universities and colleges offer tuition free admission to their students in some countries in Europe and America, including Sweden, Norway, Finland, USA etc. Although the Swedish Government recently passed a bill to introduce Tuition and admission Fees for non-EU/International Students in 2011, to be compensated with a large number of scholarships based on need and academic merit.
    If you wish to acquire your Undergraduate Bachelor's or Postgraduate Masters Degree on free tuition education in any of these countries or through scholarships, feel free to download a full list of tuition free universities and colleges in the specific country from link below. You don't have to pay or email anybody.
    http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/p/free-education.html
    S

Re: Full List Of Tuition Free Universities In Sweden, Norway, Finland And Usa

kudos to u
    okoriereign

You can also get more scholarship information for free on the above site
    S

Thanks bros. How can I apply for these schools?

After you download the report, you can find the infomation you need about the individual Universities. You can also subscribe to recieve more free information on the page.
    S

Thanks for replying. I'M working on the list now

Please Note that the Swedish government may introduce tuition fees from 2010/2011 academic session. Good luck.
    S

Pls, can HND Holders apply 4 d masters programme

I don't thinks so. to apply for master's programme, you should hold a bachelor's degree
    S

I,m writing a book on 'Complete Scholarship Guide for Nigerian Students'. It will me launched in a weeks time. Check out for updates on my site above
    S

Thnks for everything how am i going to process my detail for these schools.
    My name is peter odis i attend university if port harcourt  and i love beeing in the internet world.Always thinking of making the world a better place

After you download the book, follow the contact details to the individual school website. You will find instruction on how to apply
    S

hello! my pple, pls kindly assist, the site given did not open. Also, am i going to get the list thru d site?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast