+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BEWARE OF VINCE 4:SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY FOR SWITZERLAND,UK,CANADA e.t.c

BEWARE OF VINCE 4:SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY FOR SWITZERLAND,UK,CANADA e.t.c

Dis guy is a theif,by name he is,Vincent Otiri,he does not have genuine e book,he just wanted to collect ur money,i ave once paid to him #1500 for e scholarship. book.Guys beware! He just want to make money,his e book is useless.in his headline line u will see switzerland,france,Canada e.t.c d guy is a liar,there is no switzerland,france,canada i in his useless e book.in d useless book he had only one Uk school in it,university of bristol with only £2000 scholarship. There are good Nigerians like ikhena the guy that has this website www.afterschoolafrica.com. u will get very good free e book for scholarship on dis site. If u want d one of dis dubious guy for free mail me on [email protected] or call 08063180417

Re:

Dats d price u pay for a monkey priced &paid for while d monkey is still on d tree. Time without numberONT PAY FOR ANYTIN ON DIS SITE EVEN IF U KNOW DIA OFIS ,GO DIA 1ST FOR ON THE SPOT ASSESMENT/TRIAL OF DAT STUFF.

Re: BEWARE OF VINCE 4:SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY FOR SWITZERLAND,UK,CANADA e.t.c

Guy u do well. We are going to expose all of them. You are a worthy comrade.

Re:

I just hate cheats/scammers hu try to rip off frm jobseekers/applicants by deceivin dem 2make paymts to certain a/c's bla,blå,blä,blæ

Vincent u are cursed and unless u repent the curses are upon u. Do u ave money,u a pauper and thief.He does know what to say,he just framing lies after he duped me twice,he was asking me to pay again, that was why i cried out. for saying i wanted to him,he was trying to duped he was trying to defend himself.HE Is liar and lies are impeded in his blood.he sells fake and useless e book,if u know about scholarship.Beware!

Re:

Hmmmmm! na hu we go believe now?

Paul Olawale- Thank you for the recommendation, I'm glad people are finding it useful. only that you mis-spelt my name, "Ikenna".
    S

Thanks Ikenna,you wrote a very good book,may God bless u.i downloaded it on 1st October,2010

+ Reply