+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BEWARE OF VINCE 4 HE HAS NO SCHOLARSHIP

BEWARE OF VINCE 4 HE HAS NO SCHOLARSHIP

I ave not taken money from him,how can he call me a thief but he has collected money from me twice.i ave better knowledge of scholarship than this vincent Otiri.i will never collect money for what i can't offer.dis thief vincent defrauded me of #150
    0 for useless book.i ave been learning about scholarship since 2006 when i paid to guy ademola Ogidi who gave me a very good book,dis does not make to be selling d book but dis guy vincent gave me a useless book for 1500 The guy is a liar i paid to him July.Getting stament of account or getting money paid to ur account for visa processing does not make u a thief.The thief promised to help me by August but he lies is in his blood,he said he will connect me to two agents but he never connect me to anyone,i paid him #5000,he lied that he is not in Lagos that he will travel to Lagos From Abuja so that we can see,after i paid him d money,he said he was feeling sick and d bus is not full in time,that he can travel again,that he will send me his representative in Lagos.That very night dis thief made extralcool call till 4am,immediately i called him around 4.05 am he texted me battery down.dis thief switched off his phone after i paid him. I went to Lagos expecting vincent to come,he switched on his phone around 12pm and he has posted on naijahotjobs as usual around 9am.i called him i am in lagos where is ur representative,he said sorry he still making arrangement.He never connected me to anybody and he collected my money.i troubled him he gave me 3000 and duped me of 2000. But thank God of known today two reliable agents that can help someone.i was provoked to voice out when dis thief mailed and texted me to pay #2000 again for e manual and fake scholarship he has not enjoyed.the guy vincent is after money,he doesn't know half i know about schorlarship.BEWARE IS A THIEF AND A PAUPER THAT WANT MONEY!If want money i sell his useless for house

Re: BEWARE OF VINCE 4 HE HAS NO SCHOLARSHIP

I m Vincent Otiri, I trash this issue before but naijahots admins refuse to handle this issue by spoiling someone name though your platform. I got a call then from the admin of naijahot which I explained the issue on ground year 2010 which time of event. There was a misunderstanding between both of us then. this issue was resolved when paul came back from uk. So why is this post still hanging after explaining everything to naijahots admin when he called year 2010? I m writing to correct this statement posted here. This is tarnishing my name. There is always refund policy if client not satisfied. For I m a representative to 4 foreign universities in Europe and I have done business with top elites in Nigeria in high places. If I see any tarnishing statements the person will be traced and face a lawsuit.

+ Reply