+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: become a citizen of namibia and tour many nations without visa e.g.uk,canada.

become a citizen of namibia and tour many nations without visa e.g.uk,canada.

become a citizen of namibia and stand a very good chance to travel to so many countries without qeueing for visa.....u can travel to canada,uk,ireland,malaysia,hong kong, singapor, bahamas,south africa,almenia,azerbaijan,kosovo,gilbraltar, jamiaca, e.t.c without visa......all u need to do any time u r travelling is to book ur hotel, get ur to and fro air ticket,get a letter of leave from ur company,and ur BTA. Dats all......u will be a dual citizen of both nigeria and namibia with the same name on your nigeria passport......its easy and straight forward.....in just 3weeks u will have ur citizenship i.d card and namibia international passport.

for more information on how to go about this u can contact this number 08025703664, or [email protected].
    thank you.

Re: become a citizen of namibia and tour many nations without visa e.g.uk,canada.

Pls i will need a full detailed terms and conditions of this service, including the prices. I'll be needing it immediately so as to make my decisions. Send it to [email protected]

+ Reply