+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Goldwisenigeria is a big scam

Goldwisenigeria is a big scam

Don't mind this UNREPENTANT HARDENED CRIMINAL that called his SCAM Goldwise. It is indeed GoldFOOLISH. He has been owing me 400k since last year & he has refused to pay me, he told me to forget it and Move on instead he always vilify me whenever i ask for my money he STOLE. Just go to that fake goldwise Wordpress website & see things urself or Just google it that "is goldwisenigeria a scam? & see. I will personally DESTROY this SCAM CALLED GOLDWISE. Until you pay my 400k which u stole, torrential calamities will not depart frm ur abode. You will never know peace. U av been put to shame on via ur last post there, so, u think u can find a haven here..u must be kidding. I am here 4u 24/7. U wont av anyone to deceive. This FRAUDSTER changed his name on naira land to "inv234" frm goldwisenigeria, but change to anything u wl always meet me here.

Re: Goldwisenigeria is a big scam

Flee from this hardened criminal. He has been owing me 400k since last year & he has refused to pay. Instead he has been using foul languages & curses. All ur curses Back to sender except u didnt rob me or that money is not my sweat. This is the bank details of this fraudster: ECOBANK, Name:Samuel Johnson, a/c No> 2451045305.

+ Reply