+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

Re: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

Well now that we all know dem, Don't fall victim to them again.All the best

WHAT BAFFLES ME WITH THIS JOB SEARCH PEOPLE IS THAT THEY ARE BEING AIDED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND ONE OF THE TOP BANK IN THE COUNTRY.THEIR JINGLES IS ALWAYS ON THE RADIO NIGERIA NEWS EVERYDAY AND THEIR WAYO CARD IS BEING SOLD AT ALL THE NIPOST OFFICES NATIONWIDE AND INTERCONTINENTAL BANKS BRANCH OFFICES NATIONWIDE.ONE OF MY FRIEND TOLD OF HOW THEY FIXED THEIR EXAM ON THE DAY WE ARE PASSING OUT FROM CAMP.14TH FEBRUARY 2008.YOU CAN NOW SEE THE EXTENT OF THIER FRAUD. AS FOR ME,I NO FIT FALL FOR THAT KIND SMALL PRANKS.

ever heard of consultingcapable.com? they're one of those on prowl too... so beware. but then, do you ever wonder how they get there? without help? are our banks only out to make dough...without checking out the identity of orgs they market? no way;i won't swallow that one. there's more to this whole crap...
    but anyhow, God pass them.

there is anoda by the name strpnix consulting i paid 3k to them for purported job training that was in april and till now i'm yet to hear from them since then i decided not to pay a farthing to get a job. but i believe God will DO it for us all. in the meantime i keep myself busy, just check my blog and drop a comment i'll appreciate it , it is http://bilydeola..com

Guys, its very interesting to note that some ppl have started opening their eyes to the scam of these so-called recruitment agencies.
    I personally had encounters with them, specifically Ester B.T while I was searching for job after my NYSC several years back and since then I have always told any job seeker I come across to beware. They gave me the impression that they were referring me to companies that they service only for me to discover that many of those companies do not even know about the agency in the first place. Coupled with the money you dole out for registration purposes, they also require you to give them a certain percentage of your first month salary- much like collecting tithe from you.
    i found out that what they actually do is to scout for companies who have in some place posted public or internal adverts for jobs and send prospecting job seekers there with the idea that they are licensed to recruit for such organisation. The end result is that you eventually discover that such is not the case and that you are on your own. .
    Of course once in a while someone gets lucky and secures a job and then maybe goes back to pay his tithe to the agency, but like I said, that is usually pure luck or God's favour and has nothing to do with the efforts of the agency.
    Please let us beware and spread the news to warn other potential job seekers not to fall victim.
    FYI the following are some such agencies: P.Solutions- Awolowo way, Ikeja and Egbeda (Also PSS Limited- Okota Road by Cele bus stop is the same coy). E. Breakthrough, Ester breakthrough, E. BT(All the same coy) at Ojuelegba and Tonade street, Ikeja. Maka Chris Co Ltd, Ojuelegba, to mention a few.
    Stay cool. Luv u all.

U need to see my xperience with one of them called Primesavic, esther brthg not an xception. If fact, jobsearch is on a so-called online test that has no venue, no link to how d test wld be done after their elaborate ceremony at sheraton last mth. Agents are just there to eat up your sweat! My people, would you like to work in a company, get paid 80,000/mth and have one recruitment firm collect almost 25,000 of it every mth? THEY ARE WHAT I CALL GRADUATES/JOBSEEKERS' XPLOITMENT AGENCIES All the best Pals.
    The challenges we are given in life are not punishments; they are gifts.

I wonder y no one is saying anything about CVBANC!!! Job seekers beware of CVBANC!!! our 650 naira just go like that. imagine when 30000 nigerian apllicants pay 650 naira!!!

I'm encouraged to see that we(naija graduates)have woken up to the reality that shameless fraudsters like JOBSEARCH CONSULTANCY,E-BREAKTHROUGH,CVBANC,PRIMESAV SOLUTIONS,XEENAL ETC.,are out to just make big bucks from the unemloyment crisis and desperate jobseekers,u may not need to curse them bcos they are cursed already-God will definitely punish them.

Isn't it laughable and clear that jobsearch consultancy is not made up of people of integrity-with all the publicity about their 'nationwide graduate recruitment exercise' one would think that there will be tests conducted in all the state capitals or at least4-6 centers to cover the country.They have changed it stylishly and trickishly to an 'online screening test'-online indeed!,tell me how stupid do they think people are-think this;how credible is an online test that i can answer in the comfort of my home or cafe assisted with my friends having fun with it and watching a movie on cable TV at the same time.Do genuine consulting firms like KPMG or Philips Consulting conduct online tests?.

that were truly big brother wise words of advice. realy, i got ashamed when i see people cashing in on inadeqacies of the supra system to swindle others. we must always use our initiatives.

thanks for the info.

HEY GUYS IS G S E REAL OR A SCAM?

Enough of all these talks.We have to do something about this.Does anybody in the house have any EFCC friend or the E-mail address of somebody that works with EFCC.When we all channel our complains to them, they will do something about and all these will be reprimanded.I Challenge us to join our forces together to fight these fraudsters that parade themselves as job providers.
    We have to do something about so that we can save people who are likely to fall victim.So lets make enquires to get the Emaill add of someone that works with EFCC.This madness must stop.We are not kids anymore.ALUTA CONTINUA,VICTORY IS CERTAIN.Thank you all for the complain.bye

Wonders will never sieze . I had a similar experience with one of them situated at Falomo shoping complex. They collected my hard earned 1k... na real wa!!!
    Life isn&#039;t about how to survive the storm but how to<br />dance in the rain.

JUST BE CAREFUL GUYS

+ Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast