+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

Re: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

did any one eva heard of primesav solutions co./ are they real?
    sly 4 life

hey guys is GSE real or a scam like jobsearch consultancy?.

Signing in..

y wont they be scamist all ova naija wen graduates are so desperate for jobs, they just capitalise on the desperations of 2day's youth.. y nt try as much as possible to set urselves up in the little way u can...

I for one believe strongly in self employment and not jump at every little opportunity of a job being adverstised on paper or internet. Fellas better wake up...

Lets try and rediscover urselves fellas

I hope i made my point ... signing out

as for the e break through, i've had dealings with them before. i applied via email to them for some job i got off the papers. i barely sent the mail when i received a reply to my mail telling me that i have been scheduled for an interview on blah blah blah and that i should come along with necessary writing materials, a printed copy of the email they sent me (as invitation), relevant certificates and =N=200 for God knows what. Now, i got myself thinking and came to the conclusion that the reply i got from them was an auto response. that is to say that if a nursery school pupil sends an email to that same organisation the pupil would get the same auto response as i, and would be eligible to come for interview and how on God's green planet earth do they intend to conduct the interview when they do not know how many people to expect. I Hail Them Sha. Their own too much.

omo no b only them other ones like ESTER BREAKTHROUGH AT OJUELEGBA, are also FRAUDSTERS.infact i will be very happy if the LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES CAN BRING THEM TO BOOK

Guys good talk, I do not know why frudstars like Ester breathrough and host of others would be allowed to be duping innocent unemployed graduates in day broad light for the sake of no jobs in this country.Ester breathrough also has branch at Ikeja 1, Tonade street, Ikeja with that at Ojuelegba. I am sounding a note of warning to them now to BEWARE, Their complain had reached us. GUYS beware of them. Fake and hungry people who want to reap where they do not sow.Look at Ester a stupid calabar man duping people

Fraudulent JOb agents and JOb seekers

People,
    Lets disscuss this. I was sent A mail from one ESTHER BT company last for an invitation to write a test for a job a applied for in the GUardian only to get dre and dey told I must pay N100 to be to write the test which I did .A week Later, I was contacted that I passed the test dat I shoud bring my CV and N1500 to collect a letter of recommendation to the company I don't know .OF course,trust ur guy I didn't go Wat do U think.Is It rite for job agents to extort money from unsuspecting job seekers? Drop ur coments freely

I have been waiting for a day like this when the issue of this IDIOT that calls himself E. Breakthrough will be thrashed out. I want you to know he is the same as Esther B.T. He uses two different identities just to extort money from unemployed graduates. DOMBUROBA!!!!! na God go punish am.
    Adesegunfunmie

i beg who no where dis ester dey stay? i dey warri, jst describe d guy office make we no how to go about him pertition 4 EFCC. THIEF....
    a vissionless man is a missionless man. b mindful of dat

guys, have u heard of joblink nigeria and xeenal recruitment agency? i think they are all fraudsters.

Guys i must SAY despite the fact say 419 consultancy firm dey,i must say a very big thank you for Business Sucess Management Consult Limited,Am presently working now with startment of #80k. though i paid during there test for only #1k, wen i pass am i was invited for an interview directly to the company were i was interviewed the Director of the consult fim and 2 executive members of the company and i was successfull. IWANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO BUSINESS SUCESS MAGT LIMITED AM PROUD OF YOUR FIRM.

NNAMDI OKPAI

let us make a joint prtition to efcc.how do we go about it .we ve got evidences.let us do it and save comming generation
    prof. 'toye lanreabolaji...there is no limit to what  i can do,for we ve this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of power might be of God

IT ONLY GOD ADT WILL PUNISH DEM 4 TEKIN ADVANTAGE OF JOB SEEKERS GRATE NIJA GRADUATES, DNT MIND DEM
    A

+ Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast