From my experiences from when I was little to now I have come to discover that most parents secure the educational future of their child instead of the financial future, most parents if not all will spend their money sending their children to the best of schools this is good at least my parents also did these for me but from the look of things these days we can all see that going to school does not really give a child a bright future it only allows that child to become a slave in the corporate world after school and that is the difference between Robert Kiyosaki rich dad and poor dads believe system.
The poor dad believes to be rich you must go to school, get good grades so you can get a good job with benefits such as constant pay cheque every month, access to free health care services etc but does these actually make a person rich?
Definitely not because you automatically become a corporate slave and your boss-busy over someone success makes all the profit and lives that particular life style you always dreamed of but you can hardly or never have it because you are a slave in that organization but Robert Kiyosaki rich dad believes if you want to be rich you have to build big business and be an investor and there are several proven system and methods which can allow you achieve this fit within two to five years depending on your believe system and work towards it. Because I have come to understand that most people will work so hard for someone else but most times never take their own personal business serious leading to death of that business.
Now I can show you a system you can use to secure the financial future of your children till they are grown up and matured you can help them build this business for them now they are little; as your investing in their educational future you also invest in their financial future because if you don’t hand over this wealth generation building system to them you will hand over Curriculum Vitae submitting just like your parents did as well, now the world is evolving and we also need to evolve with it. Having all the desired qualifications and degrees does not take you or your children to that dream destinations of yours even if it does it may take a long time probably after retirement when your been paid large sum as retirement benefits most at times you will lavish the money so fast that you have to go back to zero level or reduce your life style or maybe return to the village some even die shortly after retirement because in the bid to maintain their formal life style they go bankrupt and die of a heart attack this is not meant to be. If you can follow my system I can assure that you will get to that your promised destination within two to five years.
You may say two to five years is a long time but have you considered how working over 35 years for a big corporation is without achieving anything I mean assets wise and having financial freedom which sounds more riskier ? Your guess is as good as mine.
If you wish to join my platform send your name, Location, email and phone number to [email protected]