B-Texavo Training Institute is an indigenous oil and gas training outlet of B-Texavo Energy. We are skilled engineers with extensive work experience within the oil and gas sector and are specialized in giving out the best oil and gas design training that will give you the relevant skills to secure a job within the sector. We are currently carrying out training on the following:
AUTO CAD (2D, 3D & ISOMETRICS)
1. Introduction to Auto CAD from the scratch
2. Starting and organizing a drawing
3. Precision tools
4. Creating layers.
5. Creating blocks
6. Use of Auto CAD commands
7. Drawing and designing of components.
8. Interpretation of metric and imperial standard.
9. Text and dimension
10. Isometric drawing.
11. 3D modeling
AUTO CAD PLANT 3D
1. Introduction to Auto CAD plant 3D from the scratch
2. Creating a project site
3. Creating structures and platforms
4. Creating equipments (vessels & pumps).
5. Creating and routing of pipelines
6. Assigning tags and line numbers
7. Isogen and MTO.
8. Creating Plan, Section and Elevation drawings.
PLANT DESIGN MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (PDMS)
1. Creating sites & zones
2. Equipment design (vessels, pumps, heat exchanger, Reboilers etc)
3. Piping routing including explicit piping
4. Production of Piping isometrics with BOM and piping general arrangement
5. Structural steelwork (column, beams, panels and plates, wall and floors) for civil & structural engineers
6. ASL MODELLER (Access, stairs and ladder) for structural and civil engineers
7. Platform Designs using beams, columns, panels and plates
8. Conversion from PDMS draft and Isodraft to Auto CAD format.
9. Design Project of a liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) plant
MECHANICAL PIPING DESIGNS AND DRAFTING
1. Introduction to piping systems.
2. Pipe components and uses.
3. Interpreting P&ID and PGA.
4. Pipe routing and connections.
5. Pipe drafting & symbols (Double line and single line drafting, Pipe isometric)
6. Pipe materials, specifications and pipe class
7. Valve types, uses, functions and symbols.
8. Pipe support and symbols
9. Codes and standards (ASME, API, NFPA codes etc)
DOCUMENT CONTROL (DCC)
- Introduction to Document Control
- Roles and job functions in the Document Controller Profession.
- Document Origin.
- Templates, Logos & Title Blocks.
- Document Lifecycle.
- Internal Documents & Documents of External Origin.
- Document Taxonomy.
- File Plan Building/Folder Structure.
- Document Types\Disciplines.
- Document Identification/Numbering System.
- Managing Deliverables/MDR.
- Attributes of Master Document Register.
- Transmittals\Transmittal Log.
- Attribute of Transmittals\Log.
- Document Issuance/Communication.
- Quality Control/Squad Check.
- Eliminating Document Duplication.
- Revision Control\Issue Status.
- Document Review Flow Process.
- Document Distribution Matrix.
- Master, Controlled, Uncontrolled and Superseded Documents.
- Electronic Filing Structure\Naming Convention.
- Interactions with project teams, engineering team, Project managers.
- Tracking & Expediting action on Deliverables.
- As-built Documentation.
- Final documentation and Safety.
- Electronic Document Management Systems (SharePoint Overview) and How to Implement an EDMS.
Build up yourself to fit in and allow the oil industries look for you. We also sell all kinds of Design software, latest versions. For more details and inquiry you can contact BTexavo Training Institute, Destiny Chamber's Building, No 7 Asueifai Hospital Street, Off Bay Bridge Road, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Mobile Contacts: 08189566196, 07012978297
Email: [email protected]