Printing Machine Operator
You will be Responsible for operating and tending printing presses. You will Performs traditional printing methods, such as offset lithography, gravure, flexography, and letterpress.
· Operate printing machine.
· Run several presses with different size and color capacities.
· Prepare machines for printing.
· Install the printing plate with the images to be printed.
· Press operators prepare machines for printing.
· Ensure that paper and ink meet specifications
· Adjust the flow of ink to the inking rollers accordingly.
· Guide paper through the press cylinders and adjust feed and tension controls.
· Monitor their operation and keep the paper feeders well stocked.
· Make adjustments to manage ink distribution, speed, and temperature in the drying chamber.
· Correct paper tears or jams.
· Search for and correct problems.
· Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of paper and ink.
· Pull sheets to check for printing imperfections.
· Set up, monitor, and adjust the printing process on a control panel or computer monitor.
· Oil and clean the presses and make minor repairs.
· Perform preventive maintenance.
· Perform digital, electrostatic, and ink-jet printing.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to the HR: hr.systemlinkintegrated @gmail.com OR forward their Names,Qualification,Phone Number and Post Applying for to the message box or to the Number displayed on this Advert. Not Abiding to these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.