YOU GOT THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE YOU SENT US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN RESPONSE TO OUR ADVERTISEMENT IN EVERY EDITION OF TUESDAY GUARDIAN POWERED BY SAFETY CUSTODIANS.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GENERATE N15,000 AND ABOVE DAILY WHILE SLEEPING USING A NON –SALARIED SECRETARY?IF YOUR RESPONSE IS YES TO THAT THEN,THIS IS THE BEST LETTER YOU WILL EVER READ.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE ATTACHED PICTURES OF THE ATTENDEES OF OUR RECENT FREE SUMMIT IN LAGOS.NOTE:YOU DO NOT NEED ANY TRAINING TO DO THIS PROFITABLE BUSINESS.

Money responds to services we render in one way or the other either as a graduate working in an Oil sector or a truck pusher. If any body promises that you will get money rain without little effort in place please, try to think again about the credibility of such offers. What makes the difference is what everyone is craving for that is; to work like an Ant and eat like elephant(Not the reverse).It is not new again that everyone wants a better life irrespective of his or her status. Show me a man that says he has arrived and therefore forgets about having an income system in place, I will show you a man that will beg by style in a short while. So, our first achievement can be our worst enemy, hence, there is need to move on at every stage. Go out in the morning, you will be amazed at the rush to offices. There is nothing wrong about this because we were brought up that way. I mean we were taught go to university, get a good grade and get a lucrative job .The time has come to think of releasing your potentials. If you are working for someone, wait do not be angry I know you are about to ask me how you are going to pay your bills. This yoke of bills payment makes lots of people to serve man for a long time if not till death do them apart.

I am prepared to give you a messenger or secretary who will work on your behalf without payment while you are still serving a man: oil or banks’ staff inclusive. I mean while you still go for your normal job but don’t be surprised that going to that job will not be important again when you see the result of my idea in few days with more time for you and your family vis-a-vis your hard earned salary for 30days by being on your toes daily. I pity a lot of people around me each time I see them at the bus stop trying to get to their offices before 8am .Even, in Lagos, people leave for offices 5am for salaries below N500,000 and still be queried for any misconduct in that office . God will have mercy. I said that prayer because that was my situation years ago.I am sure you are reading this now because you want that changed,I tell you it can not be better than this:how does it feel having a system in place that works for you while you are sleeping? If you say nothing is new, I will ask you how much you make daily with the old information at your disposal if nothing is new. So, you can learn here now in spite of your experience….the humble will be lifted.

HOW IT WORKS:

The system is called automatic money generation. When I say automatic, do not run away because you may feel is a rocket science . I know some of us don’t have flare for computer yet if you passed through primary school and you are an adult now, you would be able to fill a form when I give you the website after that you will be given your own address, which is the tool needed to generate the daily income. Note that it is a local business, not a survey or MLM, or forex or bet on line or referral or keeping your money somewhere for it to grow, No sir. You will get your money in Naira every day, you get it and withdraw with your ATM card after your bank’s sms alert just as I do. I hope it will interest you to use automatic system to generate money in a local way. I will give you already prepared information that will take you by hand for example, in the package, you will see step 1: type your name , step2 :type your address and so on . Hope you understand, you will not need to ask me question till you complete the form. Interestingly is one time assignment that will work for you for ever.

YOUR ROLE AS A BOSS TO BE:

You can start in two ways. You can start with hardly nothing but your brain and you can start with one-time N3000 capital. You work within your email address ONLY just for about 30minutes just to confirm your email payment alert from your local bank and to respond to results given by your zero salaried messenger or secretary…simple and brilliant. Do not be like those that do not believe that a simple system can generate amazing income. I heard you right, you just said I have not been able to make money, now you are reading a letter from someone who has been using the simple and straightforward guide for years. My desire for you here is to eat like an elephant with little effort.

WHY I DO NOT NEED TO CONVINCE YOU MUCH

I don’t need to preach to you that this offer is tagged “a way from the crowd” where you will not be stranded as you are about to start just as you may have experienced in the past offers from those who never practiced what they preached.I do not need to preach because there is room for you to meet a seasoned tutor at our free monthly summit to ask questions after reading your wealth guide on how you can increase your daily income or chart online for free mentorship if necessary. Take a look at the attached picture to see some of my students during our FREE summit in Lagos recently on daily income generation as testimony.

So, in your own judgement, how much do you think you can pay for the simple package that will teach you a system that generates N15,000 and above daily, lets be fair, I guess you said N20,000 or more. I am not going to charge you more than 1/5 of that which is N4000 .

If you feel oh, you can not afford that, sum up what you spend on entertaining visitors monthly, you will know that you can borrow if you have nothing even as you read this. I can tell you that boldly because I get results daily. If you think about what it will cost one to have a money making venture that will yield N15,000 and above daily in this present economy, you will jump at this offer, yes, you will because it is result oriented and you will have the whole time for yourself. You will not need to rent an office, employ anyone or borrow say N200,000 as capital that is if you know what to invest in that will guarantee such daily profit, I guess you know what am getting at.

You may ask me why I decide to give some people the opportunity to meet me during our summit, it is so simple, you see, a lot of us (especially people who don’t know that I will never deceive them) want to really know if it is true. So, such people do not have any excuse again unless they are satisfied with their current states .I can not imagine people giving out offers that are not result orientated. I chat with my students as my family, some even , with humility ,do request for some personal things out side this, which are still being sorted out by God’s grace. I am not father Christmas but I will teach you how to fish instead of giving you a fish.

Ps: Your minimum income daily is N10,000, I make N15,000, N30,000, N40,000 daily ,it may be hard to believe but that is the truth. That is someone’s else salary you would say. God frowns at any one that swears ,so, I won’t.

Pps: Remember it is a local business no need for foreign account .

PPps: You will not get it again for N4000 if the offer is withdrawn.

I will give you these offers as bonuses:

1. How to make money on soccer valued:N3,500

2.Simple guide to forex trading Valued:N5000

3.Recharge card printing software:café console: ValuedN15,000

HOW TO ORDER:

.................................................. ..........
PAY TO ANY UBA

INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC

ACCOUNT NAME: ADEKANMI ADEOLU O

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0159110000056286.

Step 2:
Send SMS {text message} to 07066633752 name Of package, teller number, amount paid, phone number and email address.

Step 3:
your payment will be confirmed and then your package will be sent to your e-mail address within 1 hour.

Thanks for reading this letter, the offer will undoubtedly change your life.

Good luck to you.