+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SAP

SAP

does anybody know anything abot sap software?

Re: SAP

Yeah SAP is basically an Enterprise Business Software solutions used on wide platforms.
    The technology in terms of skills and deployment is still expensive 'cos there are still options and not every large orgnisations are deploying it.

You can know more about the product

from google.com, just type "SAP software" and you re there.

It's very lucrative if you are lucky to struck a deal with a company relying on the technology.

I met a guy in Nigeria precisely 2004 where i was doing my 6mths Industrial training, he was on a contract (utizing SAP) of 6 months in the UK.

Can you even guess his wage?
    £500 per day. But be sure that he has a number of other skills and experience was on his side too.
    You can start somewhere too if you are thinking in that direction.
    Most organisations prefer to send their "trusted" employees for the training.

Cheers.

Re: SAP

Yes, tobiola, just as teadewole had said, SAP is a Business Solutions Program, it's a very lucrative program used in most reputable organisations, for example SHELL Petroleum uses in its business trasaction. it can be used in tracking invoices on the databases, issuing Purchase Orders (P.Os) etc in its database infact its very important to know it if at all u want to work with Shell. But Shell or most companies prefer to train its staff on how it's used after employment.

SAP is very broad to learn, u learn everyday when using SAP, cos it depends on wat u wat to used it for. U can search about it in google

+ Reply