OWN YOUR OWN GSM SHORT CODE NUMBER LIKE (00623) AND MAKE MONEY FROM SERVICE PROVIDERS (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL,ETISALAT)

1. HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN SHORTCODE NUMBER AND MAKE OVER N75,000 A WEEK FROM GSM USERS WITHOUT BEGGING OR SELLING ANY PRODUCT TO THEM.
This is the secret Top GSM Short Code (i. e. 34500) Operators don’t want you to know… Well, I have decided again to release this secret to you.
Discover The Secret SMART Nigerian Marketers, Advertisers & Promoters Do To Get GSM Users That Give them Money Regularly Even Without Begging Or Selling Any Product To Them… Guaranteed!
… Revealing a brand new medium of attracting genuine prospects to your adverts and at the same time earning in 3 dynamic ways. . .

Dear Fellow Nigerian,
What you have just read above is not a joke. After several months of Great research on how this money making machine can get into the hands of ordinary Nigerians from the big players i. e. Mtech, I – Touch e. t. c. And here we are, it is at your door step, knocking gently at your door waiting for you to open. Next, I will tell you what the perfect GSM Money Making Machine is.

WHAT IS THE PERFECT GSM MONEY MAKING SYSTEM?
The perfect GSM Money Making System is a system that collects GSM users’ money, phone numbers and email addresses when they request for more information about your advertised product or service by sending a text like: ‘Meet singles in Nigeria, Send single to 34500 for just N100/sms from GLO/MTN/AIRTEL/STARCOMMS, which they find very easy to do.
Have you ever sent a text to some short code numbers that look like this 34500? Then you must have given someone else money without him begging or even selling any product to you. That is the way so many people are giving money to different short code numbers regularly while the owners smile to the bank. And this numbers are easy for you to get and start getting others to give you money regularly.

3 DYNAMIC WAYS TO EARN WITH THE SHORT CODE AFTER SETTING IT UP.
There are basically 3 dynamic ways to earn from the use of your short code system. That is itemized As follows:
1) you earn when GSM Users send their N100 to your short code. { the profit on these alone is quite enough to make you rich if you do not have any further information you want to sell to your subscribers}

2) If the product/service you advertised is sale-able, you will earn when you offer your product’s sales letter to them.

3) You will earn when other people advertise their products/services to the details of your subscribers. I actually earned N5,000 in few minutes advertising a forex seminar at the cost of N50 per subscriber to 100 subscribers. Your story will never be the same if you grab a copy of the GSM Money-Making Machine, activate it and make use of it. There is no bluffing about it

HOW DO YOU FURTHER EARN WITH GSM USER’S PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES ALREADY IN YOUR EMAIL BOX?

Apart from the very fact that you can reach your subscribers directly if you have any other product to sell, you can turn their phone numbers and email addresses into another pot of wealth.

HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO YOUR CODE AND MAKE THEM SPEND THEIR MONEY IMMEDIATELY

That is also well taken care of as I have provided a down to earth detail in: 5 strategies That Will Attract Thousands of People to Your System and Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System! I know you are wondering how that can be possible, wait till I unfold all the hidden secrets to you in a way even a 10 year old child can understand.

NOW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Take a decisive step right now to get and set up your own “GSM MONEY-MAKING MACHINE”. I think that is what you should get up and do. . . .

WHAT WILL you need TO ACTIVATE THIS SYSTEM AND MAKE IT START WORKING IMMEDIATELY?

A processing form with be sent along with your package which you shall complete and forward to the body that will process your payment. If you don’t rush now and order a copy, I sincerely cannot guarantee you will even get it this cheap again anywhere and besides, you won’t get some of the valuable assets that I have included in the package such as:

* How To Get Over 100,000 Nigerians To Send Money To You In Less Than 7 Days!

* 3 Cogent Things You Must Put In Place To Make The System Work Effectively!

* Advertising Secret Of All Ages Revealed: One HOT Button You Must Press To
Attract Hungry Fishes (GSM Users) Who Will Not Only Be Happy To Send You Money But Will As Well Be Grateful To You Forever…Guaranteed!

* 5 simple steps That Will Attract Thousand Of GSM Users To Your System And Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System!

Now you can see that getting a copy of the brand new “ GSM Money Making Machine” for potential people like you is not just an option but a MUST for anyone who is serious about business & personal success. You are guaranteed a knowledge based empowerment that will always make you better off than those who won’t have access to this all round well of knowledge. May I ask you? Have you ever sent a text message to any 5-digit number being scrolled on your TV screen etc? If your answer is yes, then you have contributed to the life of the owner of the number(called short code) financially without selling any thing to you. As an introductory price this package accompanied by process form will be literally given out for N1,500

2. HOW TO GENERATE AT LEAST N100,000 MONTHLY FROM CUSTOMIZED BULK SMS BUSINESS

The advent of the internet and the World Wide Web (WWW) created the best platform for any person to excel in any type of business; this is as it provides the easiest opportunity for even a novice to access and make huge profit from the Global Market. Yes, the Internet is a Global Market, without regional restrictions. For instance, even before I finished publishing this article and made a little market test of this product online, I started getting ordering calls and requests from around on how to get the e-book on how to go about this business. It was the response I got from them that further motivated me to complete this article. Information is priceless. Go for it! Recently, I found out that what you need to make LEGIT CASH, from the internet Global Market is not having all the money in your hand, but just THE RIGHT INFORMATION in your hand. If you’re informed, you can’t be deformed. This old statement has global acceptance. Now back to business.

1. 1. WHAT IS BULK SMS SYSTEM?
SMS is an abbreviation for “Short Message Sending” Bulk SMS system provides an easy and cost reduced platform for disseminating and communicating information from the internet to Mobile phones, instantly to hundreds and thousands of clients/contacts to different networks within and around the globe, with a flat price per SMS. Like you know society is stratified (divided) into groups- social, religious, secret, political, ideological, educational, business etc. groups; and with their ever-increasing aspirations to excel more than numerous counterparts will go extra miles for information products that will distinguish them from their pairs. This is the goal-target of the bulk SMS system information.

1. 2. WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
- ID Branding- Messages are sent with your preferred/customized name. e. g. Pastor Mary, Dr. Gideon, OPM Ministries, Excel Schools etc.
- Quick Delivery- Messages are delivered instantly (or as scheduled by you) to all network recipients (provided their network is available)
- Reduced/Flat Rate/Price- messages are sent at an agreed subsidized flat rate to all networks in any part of the globe.
- The Fastest way to communicate information to your contacts, locally and internationally.

1. 3. HOW DOES IT WORK?
Its simple. Its simply SMS over the internet to mobile phones. You will need to subscribe/register with a Bulk SMS company within your area. Registration is usually free for some companies. However, when you register, for you to have enough SMS units (credits) to send messages, you’ll need to recharge your account with them. All these can be done online or even in their office. Also, different Bulk SMS firms have different prices per SMS (credit) unit, different amount units of SMS you can buy at once and all that. However, at the end of this report, if you’ll take the next bold step, I would have shown you the cheapest Bulk SMS firms around where you can buy each SMS unit (credit) as low as N2. 00k, you can now decide for yourself how much you will Re-sell to your prospective clients.

1. 4. HOW TO SEND BULK SMS MESSAGES
To start sending Bulk SMS, you need an internet access. You also need a recharged Bulk SMS account with your preferred units (credits). If the two requirements are met, then you can start sending bulk SMS messages to your numerous clients just with the click of the mouse.

1. 5. HOW TO EARN N100, 000 MONTHLY FROM BULK SMS BUSINESS
The Bulk SMS market is very huge and new. Every society is stratified into groups- business, churches, schools, social groups, political groups, marriage ceremonies etc. Wait a minute; can you count the churches in your vicinity or your street? Can you count the public and private schools in your vicinity or area? Can you count the wedding ceremonies that take place every Fridays and Saturdays in your area? No you can’t count! New groups emerge everyday. This is the bulk SMS market. Now what if I show you where you will buy units units of SMS at N2. 00k or below? Lets assume you start with 2000 units; that will be 2000 X 2. 00k = N4, 000 (Cost Price, N4, 000). Now assuming you sell these 2000 units of SMS to a prospective client at the rate of N4. 00k? That will be 2000 X 4. 00k = N8, 000 (Selling Price, N8, 000). Now, to see your profit, deduct N8000 from N4, 000, = N4, 000. You can see that you’ve doubled your profit in just one sale. Please note that you can even decide to sell at N4. 50k or even N5. 00k per SMS. Now calculate your profit by only ten clients, in a week. That will be N4, 000 X 10= N40, 000. Yes N40, 000 for just ten clients, 2000 units of SMS and in one week. Calculate this amount by a month (4weeks) that will be N40, 000 X 4= N160, 000 in month! Remember, this profit will increase when you get more clients that buy more SMS units from you. So, from this analysis, you can see that you can make even more than N100, 000 in a month with this business.
Friend, I believe so much in opportunities, when they come by. The law of Supply states that opportunities are all around you; it depends on your ability to see them and act immediately. This report stands as eye-opener to you today. This business has made me become an employer of labour. Yes, if you follow the guides in my e-book, soon you will need to employ people to help you facilitate this business. Imagine if you have twenty to thirty clients, oops!

However, the second part of this report is compiled in my e-book titled- (The Bulk SMS System…. . How to Earn At Least N100, 000 a Month (Proven)). In this e-book, you’ll be taken by the hand to meet with the cheapest Bulk SMS firms around your area, where you can buy SMS units even below N2. 00k per SMS. Also, in the e-book you will be given proven strategies on how to get at least five clients subscribe under you! You’ll also be given a Re-Sell Right to Re-sell the e-book and make more money as am making too. Now how much will such a book that can generate you a N100,000 a month cost? Will N5,000 be too much? Well, I don’t think its too much for such a priceless information. Well, I will be giving out for a token. The first 20 persons to make order for this e-book will pay N1,000 only!

3. HOW TO OPERATE A GSM RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OR WITHOUT COMPUTER,SOFTWARES ELECTRICITY OR PRINTER
Before now printing and selling of GSM vouchers has been a business reserved exclusively for the big distributors. But now, all that have changed, it's all about who is interested just considering that recharge card consumption in the country is expected to reach over 50million each month would make any one who may never have been interested in recharge card business to consider making an investment. And getting to know that you can actually control your market (no matter how small) by putting vouchers on your own and distributing them to clique of outlets, makes the business even more interesting. The recharge card market is so lucrative that banks are jostling for market share. According to a survey conducted in 2004, recharge cards are the fastest selling products in the country second to pure water, imagine how lucrative investing in the biz could be with an insatiable demand for more and more cards.

OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL SCALE INVESTMENT.
Even if you want to start small you can start with as little as #9,000 as your working capital. We would forward a kit to you that will give you a clue to getting started and you will be on your way to making over #200,000 profit on a monthly basis.

OPPORTUNITY FOR BIG TIME INVESTOR.
Even though we have almost brought down the cost of voucher printing to the lowest entry cost, it holds more profit advantage for a big time investor. Almost all #200 vouchers are printed by individuals like you. Imagine where a distributor can print and distribute just 5,000 of those fast selling N200 vouchers on a daily basis. Even at a profit say #10 per card, the individual would be making profit of about #1. 5 million a month just selling recharge cards. . Then imagine where you sell more, which of course you can. Even if you decide to invest only on recharge card as your core business, making a profit of #1. 8 million is not `bad at all` like the Americans would say, for a company or an individual in its/his or her first year of operation.

CAN YOU GIVE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. How many GSM call centers are in the streets of Nigeria ?

2. How many people use GSM phones in Nigeria ?

3. How many recharge cards are loaded by both individuals and GSM calls centers

By now you should know where I am heading for. Whether you believe it or not GSM has become an essential commodity in Nigeria . So what are you waiting for when you can lay your hand on a kit to be forwarded to you irrespective of your location in the country through your email address just for #1,000. With #1,000 you're handed over the key to change your life forever. It is simple than expected because with our kit you don't need to waste your money on any frivolous training. Try it today, you will see that the #1,000 you are to use for transport for that interview for a job where you will not take 100% control of your life with low salary is enough to put an end to your money problem. If you read this and not convinced, you are there to make others rich if you go out there to buy a recharge card for your phone because they're now being produced legally by individual like you without registration of any sort. This offer of #1000 is for a very limited period. . . . . .

4. HOW TO BE MAKING 10% COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY FROM CALLS MADE BY GSM SUBCRIBERS ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT OWNING a NETWORK COMPANY OR NCC LICENSE STARTING WITH ABSOLUTE ZERO KOBO CAPITAL

The biggest revenue earner in the country today after oil is telecom. MTN shares a valued over Nigeria N200 share. One of the reason MTN have been dragging their feet about offering their stock in the market. ETISALAT Nigeria, since the company started operations in NIGERIA,it is now one of the most profitable investment in the Countries where etisalat is operating. What about Globacom? The company has won many award as the fastest growing brand in Africa in the last three years. Ask we what is the secret of their success? The profit they earn from calls you and I make. Now here is the same secret for you to start earning money by the seconds from call subscribers make without building your own network or even investing a Dime. If you are not doing this GSM business now you are yet doing GSM business. Imagine starting with zero capital and yet receive credit worth up to N1million -N10million and you can be making up to N600,000- N2million every month for doing LITTLE or nothing.

GETTING STARTED
I think at this point you really want to know what you are up to before you can decide whether or not you want to go for it or not. So I will show you what you are up to and what steps you need to take and why, so you can get started well and be earning your 10 percent commission as soon as possible.

HOW IT WORKS:Incase you are wondering what I’m talking about, this is how it works, Without investing a dime, you will get a credit of between N50,000 to N10 million without paying for it upfront. (NOTE THIS IS NOT CASH BUT CALL CREDIT) And at the end of the month you get paid 10 percent of your GSM operator of how much of the airtime consumed by subscribers under you. And you can have as much as one million or more subscriber under you. Assuming subscribers under you consume airtime of just N2 million monthly , you will be paid N200,000 commission every month for doing nothing.

However, there is little work for you to do. You are to get GSM subscribers to use the airtime you would be given upfront Remember, the opportunity makes you a small Network owner. And you are earning the money from calls made from the numbers assigned to you. You will determine how many lines would be making calls for you and that will determine how much you will be earning at the end of the month. However, the operator would determine how much credit it can give you. My first 50 lines sold out quickly and by month end I'm already earning 10 percent on them, yet I got N250,000 monthly credit for my use, while I will also be earning 10 percent on calls made on those lines. Now you can see why you need to rush yourself to get started at all cost before your close door neighbour’s get started before you. You too can do that. The operators are much willing for you to start up than you are even much willing to start. Some people have this feeling that some things are too big for them. Well, this is one that is not too big for you, because the GSM operators need you now than you need them. If you still doubt it grab this package to show you all that you will do to start earning money in GSM business doing nothing.

TO DOWNLOAD THIS INFORMATIVE PACKAGES MAKE PAYMENT OF N3,500 ONLY TO THE FOLLOWING BANK WITH A/C NAME: MICAH ASUQUO UDOH, GTB BANK: 0107161627. AFTER PAYMENT TEXT ME YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND TELLER NO: TO 08067042464 IN TWO HRS TIME YOUR E-BOOK WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU.
Purchase this now or in due course the price will increase,
MY DEAR TAKE A BOLD STEP NOW.