+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITION]

COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITION]

Now, this one is for the big guys in InfoTech. Upstarts need not come here, because you will get confused with certain terminologies and conventions which I used in this my FREE TUTORIAL.

This is to say that although this one is FREE, yet it will require you to have gained substantial experience in NETWORKING and WEB ADMINISTRATION, before you can understand what we are doing here.

If you think you can carry the HEAVY LOAD, just put your email address here.

Remember, it is free and you can call me for further clarification [but only if you have a little experience on these things].

Proudly Nigerian
    Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITION]

i am prsuaded by ur seflessness to contemplate the posibility of inventing a new word to illustrate the depth of my appreciation.

serious brainstorming and cross-fertilizing on those networking stuff have began and in due time objective analysis would be made of which u will be apprised.

pls kindly forward exchange server 2007 to [email protected]

cheers!

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITION]

Am an Hercules I can carry what ever it is even the world, I appreciate your work.
    pls forward the stuff to my box [email protected]

You are a Guru!,I really appreciate your efffort, may God recompense you in your own coin.

Pls kindly forward exchange server 2007 to [email protected]

hi, i&#39;m interested in the exchange server tutorials, my email address is [email protected].
    Thanx man!

Thanks for your effort guy, i need the exchange 2007. Here is my e mail [email protected]

ti2

thanks for this generous offer, and be sure you will be aboundantly blessed.
    pls, send it to me too,my e-mail add is [email protected]

Hi Jojo,
    many thanks for ur selflessness.
    Please send to me too.
    [email protected]

Hi, i would also like to av those materials my e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks a million.
    shalom

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2007 [THE LATEST EDITIO

Thanks for your effort guy, i need the exchange 2007.My e-mail is [email protected]

isa

i need all this tutorials also, can anyone pls send them to me too, my address is [email protected]

aye

Thanks for the nice work. I will need the material, my email address is [email protected].
    caio

+ Reply
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast