+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

The last person to receive the SQL and NETWORKING tutorials today was chiomaoby.

Meanwhile, Chiomaobi, sorry to ask ooo. Your name sounds like one of my good friends in Primary School - Chioma Obi @ A. I. C. E Primary School, Owerri, Imo State. Are you the one?

Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Pls i would also like to have a copy.

[email protected]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Thank you so much for your kind gesture. Am very much interested in this free tutorial. Do send it to [email protected]

Thank you
    God bless you. A giver never lacks.
    &quot;Wisdom begins in wonders.&quot;

This is to inform everyone to enter the thread for ORACLE & PHP and also indicate interest in that one [if you like to receive them] . I know so many people want to go there too.

Remember, it is free -

FOR WE CAME INTO THE WORLD WITH NOTHING, AND IT IS CERTAIN THAT WE SHALL LEAVE THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING

Proudly Nigerian
    Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Hello Otuonye,

I would love to have the following books networking (for cisco routers and swithces and MCSE), also the following C, C++, Visual C++, java, network programming,shell programming,linux(red hat) and unix and oracle.

My email address is [email protected]

Thanx

hello pls i am interested in ur tutorials. want 2 bust my nowledge on networking cos am ccna certified. got my cert early dis yr. my email is [email protected]. tanks

hello,

i sure would appreciate it if you send me the materials on NETWROKING.

my email address would be [email protected]

thank you.

Thank you so much for your kindness, PS can you send your tutorials to my mail box: [email protected], so as to improve my skills.

God BLESS YOU
    We must make it house, sure, it is just a matter of time.

Please I just got to know how to enter into the chat .Please my email add is [email protected]. i&#39;ll be very grateful if u will also forward the books to me on my mail box or the links.Thanks.
    May God continue to bless U.
    I don&#39;t mind the two stuffds cos i&#39;m into networkin.
    O.V. Abiri

Please am interested in your tutorial. How can I get on. If its on line please forward it to my e-box: [email protected]

If its not please let me know how and where to get @ it. I resite in PH as well.

Thanks.

HI GUYZ ,i WILL LIKE TO HAVE THIS TUTORIALS,I KNOW IT WILL B OF HELP 2
    ME,AS I WANTED TO VENTURE INTO IT /NETWORKING.
    THIS IS MY [email protected],sunda...@yahoo. co.uk
    G.S.M.08052401430,07035121372.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Good morning,

Please i need the tutorials. My email address is [email protected]. Thank you for being very helpful in sharing the tutorials.

I will like to get these tutorials, my email address is [email protected]. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast