+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

hey bro,
    I'd lv to have a copy of ur compilations in my mail box. the address to send it to is [email protected]
    thanks a lot for ur meaningful contribution to this forum and to the nation at large.keep up the good work.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

thanks for this oppotunity, pple like you are rare,pls kindly send them to my mail, i have a friend that will benefit, especially items that deal with oracle.

Hello everyone,

I hope that you've all received the tutorials which I promised o deliver to everyone. I'm impressed at how so many people embraced this opportunity.

If you have not received it, just put your email down in this thread and I will send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jules
    thanks for this oppotunity, pple like you are rare,pls kindly send them to my mail, i have a friend that will benefit, especially items that deal with oracle.
    My guy, you would have to wait a little. I am still putting finishing touches to my ORACLE & PHP tutorials.

@ Kutonyomi, I heard what you said, and I will do something about this. But as for these ones I am giving away free of charge, I have decided that they will be free of charge. But thanks anyway. The advice you have given me is useful and neccesary.

Thanks.
    Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

hello josh,

i,m new in this field and would like you to send me the tutorial on power

point ,excel, access, corel draw etc.

my address is [email protected]

thanks man

demesy2k

ciao.

I need the tutorial too!

My e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks for your great concern, please i will like to get those tutorials.
    My email is vicatoyebi@yahoo,com.
    Phone no: 08034276230

Hi Jojo,
    I am very interested. Please send to me. My email address is [email protected].
    Thank you very much and God bless you.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Joshua Otuonye, sounds so much like a Joshua that attented A.ICE and Govt College Owerri. I woudn&#39;t mind having a piece of your free tutorials.Great job.Keep it up!

This is my addy [email protected]

Have a lovely day!

hello,

i am interested in the tutorial. Please send it via my email address below

[email protected]

Thank u all 4 being there.

Felix

My good brother, I seriously need those tutorial Info on SQL, Networking etc. Keep it up God will bless you for that.
    My email is [email protected].
    Thanx a million.
    hi

Thanks alot for ur kindness.I am also interested in tutoria on d info-tech.i just register for cisco academy.

e-mail : [email protected]
    phone no : 08038082745

Quote Originally Posted by gzee

Joshua Otuonye, sounds so much like a Joshua that attented A.ICE and Govt College Owerri. I woudn&#39;t mind having a piece of your free tutorials.Great job.Keep it up!

This is my addy [email protected]

Have a lovely day!
    Gozie! Gozie!! Gozie!!! Yes, I am the one and I remember you very well. How are you? I know we used to be classmates in the secondary school. What an age now!

O boy, try and give me your phone number let me call you. Where are you right now? Well, as for me, I am an IT Engineer [consultant to some companies] in Port Harcourt.

Please call me. It is me. If you do not have credit, give me your phone number. O boy, see me oo. Chei, abeg send your phone number. Chei Gozie, abeg, send your phone number.

I really miss all the OGGSIANS. Chei! Send your phone number!

Joshua Otuonye
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

guy,
    infact, i&#39;m very happy 4 this info and i will appriciate it if u can send these materials to me.
    thanks.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast