+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

this is my email add.
    [email protected]
    thanks
    2men

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

tanx for the trouble. pls i need a copy too.
    my address is [email protected], phone no 08039151185.
    Do as u will b done by!

Just keep sending your email addresses

To those who have recieved the files, I am waiting for constructive reviews from you.

Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Hi Im really interested in ur offer and will be extremely greatful if you can foward it to my box. My email addy is [email protected].
    Thanx in anticipation

Guy how far.I saw ur post but i couldnt find the link to download the documents.Pls help me out
    Have reverence for God and Obey his words, for this you were created.

Please, I am tired of saying this over and over again. Some people are getting their email addresses here. Let me cite examples:

Sessy, Hart and chi101: I do not know you people&#39;s email addresses. It is a simple thing to do. Just type your email address here and I will send it to you. I think that the instruction is easy to follow. Please help me to help you.

Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

please i will like to have those material, my email address is [email protected]

thanks

chris.

Thanks for the kindness.i will like to have the tutorials.my email address is [email protected]ks so much

Hey,
    I&#39;m really uplifted by the good things U hv been doing. Pls i wouldn&#39;t mind getting some of those tutorials so i could brush up on a few skills. Thanks & God Bless. My E-mail is [email protected].
    Thanks once again.
    Obiora (Mezonya)

i will like to get the material on free comprehensive tutorial s on info- tech.i am interested on ITC.thank you very much about the info. from :Nwankwo,Frank e-mail:[email protected] Port Harcourt.

hi.saw your mail and i just wanted to tell you that you should keep up the good work. but a word of advice,please try to protect your intellectual property because naija people are bad. before you know it,your work is been sold in the market. to protect your work see an attorney but if you dont have the money, please type your works,bind it and put it in a brown envelope addressed to you. take it to the post office and post it back to yourself. when you receive it back, do not open until you see someone that has copied your work. with this, you can take legal action for copyright. take kia and GOD bless you. for more info call 08023676289.All the same I will also want you to send me a copy of the tutorial too.my mail add is [email protected]KS AND GOD BLESS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    KUTON YOMI

please my guy i dey interested for this tutorial.God go realy bless you.

idorenyen

pls i will like the tutorials , i will be happy if u will forward it 2 my box, God bles u, my email is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast