+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

i need the networking and the SQL Database materials.You can please send it to [email protected]ks.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Pls i also need those tutorial materials on networking and SQL

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Hey bros thats good of you please how can i get those material i really need them badly
    Thanks
    [email protected] or [email protected]
    G=AMERICANA

Ok. I am seeing the number of people that need it. I am waiting till 6:00pm today. By that time, I will gather all the email addresses I have here [as well as the ones I have received on my phone] and send all of them at once.

When you get it, please review it for me and spot out mistakes. When you identify the mistakes, it will help me to improve my next tutorials on ORACLE and PHP.

So, please when you get the materials, please do well to come back and tell me what you feel about it.

Tell others to put their email addresses today.

Thanks.
    Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

kindly send the tutorials to me via e-mail address; [email protected] bless u a millionnnnnnnnnn!

thats wonderful of you.
    plz send it to my box
    [email protected]. thanks
    u must b 1daful

Quote Originally Posted by hart
    Pls i also need those tutorial materials on networking and SQL
    My guy, why you no put your email address. Without your email address, there is no way I can get the material across to you.

Put it on as fast as you can!

Jojo

Hi Joshua,

You have taken a good decision buy sharing what you now with others.
    I am IT professionalP. Pls share with me too.

Thanks

Remmy
    [email protected]

To everyone who submitted his/her email address, please do well to check your emails right now. I have done it.

The files are with you right now. Happy viewing. Remember to come back and make your suggestions, so that I can know how to improve the next tutorials.

As for Mr. Hart, when you are ready, please submit your email address here so that I can forward same to you.

Thanks.
    Jojo

eh bro, i dont mind geting those tutorials.

my email addy is [email protected]

thanks

Guy,do not pass me by.I need the stuff on Networking and you are sure to get concise-constructive-criticism.e-mail is [email protected]
    Born To Reign

Diallo,

You must have received your copies of the tutorials by now. You are the last person I just sent for today. Any other person would have to be by tomorrow.

This reminds me of something. The tutorials on SQL and NETWORKING are for people who are seeking an extensive career in Information Technology. However, if you are a newcomer to Information Technology and you need some materials on Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, CorelDRaw, etc, I can also provide those.

Well, to make a lon story short, if you need any tutorial on Infotmation Technology, just let me know. If I have it, I will give it to you, but if I don&#39;t, I will stilltell you that I don&#39;t have it.

Jojo

May God bless U for your immense contribution. I am a software developer and would appreciate it if u can send the SQL 2000 and Network materials to my e-mail address at [email protected]
    Thanks and God richly blez u!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast