+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

I just thought that some fellow IT experts might need certain tutorials to [once in a while] brush up their skills. And also, we might have some newbies to Infotech also here.

Here's my contribution to this site: I have compiled some tutorials on some topics, and I think some people might want them, so I am giving them away Free of charge.

I compiled most of the materials from my own professional experience and also from the INTERNET.

Right now, I have two of them to give away:

SQL SERVER 2000 [about 190 pages]. Teaches from the installation of SQL SERVER to design and implementation of database structures.

NETWORKING [about 82 pages]: Teaches how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things.

I have been giving it to other people, so I thought that some Naijahotjobs guys would need it, so if you need it, just say it and I will just forward it to your email.

REMEMBER, IT IS FREE! For we came into the world with NOTHING, and it is certain that we shall leave with NOTHING

Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Please I am a software developer and I will like to get the material that you compiled.
    Thanks and God Bless.

E mail : [email protected]
    Mobile No : 08039557671

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

I have sent the files to your email. I hope you can download them right now.

However, I need you honestly criticize the tutorials. Tell me if they are good, and tell me what areas to improve in my next tutorial.

You are a software developer? Really? That&#39;s good! Write me and let me know what areas you perform best in application development. Software Development, Database Design and Implementation, are my major areas of specialization.

However, I am improving on NETWORKING and WEB - DESIGNING.

Thanks
    Jojo

Please I am so much interested in the software, I am a software developer too. I will so much appreciate it.
    Thanks.

Mobile No : 08035977333

Quote Originally Posted by sunbare
    Please I am so much interested in the software, I am a software developer too. I will so much appreciate it.
    Thanks.

Mobile No : 08035977333
    ok. I will send them to your email right now. Just wait a minute. However, when you get the tutorials, please review them and spot out mistakes, so that I can improve my next tutorial.

The next tutorials are on ORACLE and PHP and you know it is FREE.

Abeg send d tutuorials 2 ma box or better still post it on d web for all members of this noble forum
    ma add is [email protected]

Hi,
    It is like all the people who requested for this download are software developers. Not bad, am also another software developer and I like to have the download on networking. Kindly email to this address [email protected]
    Thank you for gesture friend, more power to your elbow and God bless you real good.

Femi

kindly send to me those networking stuffs.
    am presently trying my hands on ccna.
    my mail [email protected]
    pls accepts my deepest thanks.

hi i would love to have your free tutorials materials
    email address is [email protected]
    thanks.

Ok. I have already sent them to some people here. But it appears that so many people need it, so I will wait to the end of today, so that I will gather the email addresses at once and then distribute.

Please put down your email address, so that I can

But when you study it, remember to criticise it for me, so that I can improve my next tutorial on ORACLE & PHP. These ones will be out by next week.

After reading it, just say whatever you find about, whether GOOD or BAD. It will help me to improve the next ones.

Jojo

good day.please i need a copy of your material.my e mail add is [email protected]ks and God bless.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Otuonye,
    Compliments of the day.I quite appreciate your priceless and unquantifiable contributions to members of this forum.I want to assure you that the reward for this effort of yours is here on earth.just keep up the good works.

As for the IT materials you mentioned in your message,I am hungrily interested,though my IT skills at the moment is still at the lowest ebb.I am deeply considering putting IT skills in my skull in order to broaden my horizon and employability.

In the light of the foregoing,I will appreciate if you send the said materials to me speedily. My e-mail address and phone Number are as follows:

E-mail:[email protected]
    Phone Number:08036870980

God bless you ma guy.
    Don&#39;t incur the wrath of God upon yourself by failing to divulge info that may be useful to your fellow humans.

thanks alot bro.i would sure love to have the papers.my email is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast