FOR THE SUPER-GUIDE OR MORE INFO CALL 08037452711

See more irresistible offers @ http://www.naija4dollar.com

This is good for your business profitability. Get 110 million valid email addresses of Nigerians. These email addresses are active emails got from n airaland, n aijaloaded, n airaclass, 9jahome etc.

And the rest got from foremost internet marketers in Nigeria that if I mention their names here you will know them.

If you are an internet marketer or a businessperson that uses the internet for business this will be of great benefit to you!

What I have noticed is that what many internet marketers do on many Forums is to look for email addresses to market their products and services. If you are one of those who want to market your product/service through emails, trust me you may succeed in getting people to drop their email in your thread, but there is one thing I am 100% sure of! you can’t get 200 or even 100 forumites to drop their email address in a day even in a week or month.

The best thing you can do is to get the emails that have already been gathered in millions to market your products and services.

With this your sales will skyrocket with more that 500% of your regular income.

The package is N5000

Take action now!

IRRESISTIBLE BONUS

- I will give you an unlimited FREE email sender software that sends emails to inbox folder(the worth of this alone is N15000 but I will give you for free).

- You'll also get a secret website to send unlimited bulk SMS for free (I sell this for N6500 but will be forwarded to you free).

- My 30,000 phone number list of Nigerian info product buyers (worth N8000).

All you have to do to enroll for all these is to remit N5000 into the account here

ACCOUNT NAME - BUNMI ISHOLA
BANK NAME - FIDELITY BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO - 6233323249

WHAT TO DO AFTER PAYMENT

- GO TO MESSAGE MENU ON YOUR PHONE AND
- TEXT YOUR DEPOSITOR'S NAME,
- 110 MILLION
- YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- SEND IT TO 08037452711

THEN CHECK YOUR INBOX IN 15 MINUTES.