+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: which pays better among first bank,access bank & nbc,i got d 3 0ffers now

Re: which pays better among first bank,access bank & nbc,i got d 3 0ffers now

am very happy for you,,just pray and ask GOD for direction on which one to take....bye

Thank God for u brada...all u owe yourself now is to go down on ur knees and ask God, Almighty for direction in this decision making. coz most of the time, size of the salary is not all that counts.
    Reamain blessed.
    cheers.

i am very hapi for u. a very big congrats. this is divine favour.ask God for his direction,meanwhile do not neglect the advices given to u.next is my turn .amen.

congrats my guy. if i were you, i would take NBC. access i heard frm a reliable source do not pay well. nbc is better than a banking work if u consider work hours and stress. so the best option to me is nbc. but remeber to consider ur own personal factors, career pursuit and ambitions. congrats once again. wish u a successful career in ur choice.
    W

for me i think nbc is beta off

Congrat my housemate. I must advise that money alone shouldn't determine the choice of your career.
    For me, I think NBC is preferable bcos job security is guaranteed to some extent besides the fact that it's pensionable. Although many claimed that First Bank is also pensionable, the stress there is too much and again, it is one of the least-paid banks.

guy let me tell you the truth, it al depends on what and where u want to be, but i will tell u that as at January this year, first bank is no longer the lowest paid bank. they dont work late like other new generation banks at entry level they pay N107,000 (One Hundred and seven Thousand Naira only as against N58,000 as at last year. their appraisal system is wonderful. u can grow careerwise. someone close to me was taken last year. Make use of the information, and take ur decision. Congrats

thanks winifred, my choice is yet to be decided, i am to resume on 9th june. pls i need more advice
    obama said yes we can

pls is first bank reliable to work with

pls is first bank reliable to work with
    which is better btw first bank & nbc
    obama said yes we can

pls how much does nbc pays and how much does first bank pays
    obama said yes we can

congrats. my advice is that you seek the face of BABA GOD

really, u'r bless. pls accept ma congrat!
    I think, u've to listen to ur mind and seek for God's direction.
    U can make the best. I wish u nothing but the BEST!
    So best of LUCK ma guy!
    In God I truth!

i guess u have made a choice,bt why is everybody nt talking abt Access bcos i heard they pay well

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast