+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: which pays better among first bank,access bank & nbc,i got d 3 0ffers now

which pays better among first bank,access bank & nbc,i got d 3 0ffers now

which pays better among first bank,access bank & nbc,i got d 3 0ffers now & i do not know which to choose. please advise me
    obama said yes we can

Re: which pays better among first bank,access bank & nbc,i got d 3 0ffers now

Congrat man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Am happy for you men for this great achievement. It's my prayer that God in his infinity mercy will continue to help you in Jesus name.
    As for your Question, the answer to that can only be decided by you; the reason been that only you know your career goals, your aspirations and the knid of working environment and even the kind of pay/salary you want. So these factors should be your guildlines. Anyway i will advise that you should take time to investigate more on the three Companies before making your choice......

Congrat man.......................................... Infact you are a BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    T o get three good Jobs at the same time no be BEANS OH...........................

i would congratulate you. please verify and choose a company that has a good plan for you. Ask for the renumeration, appraisal policy, pension scheme, tax, leave period , working hours and so on before you decide. Make sure its a job that will not help you forget God. Take care.
    With God on your side, you can be who you ought to be.

pls Men, can you help me with NBC second interview

thank u very much Kinla and kisinu and those that reply me. i love naija hotjobs. it really helped me God bless u all. thank God
    obama said yes we can

congratulations man. I strongly believe you decide based on the advice you have so far. I'll add that an Idea career should be one in which you find balance in time, money, condition of work, spiritual and social accomplishment.

You are a great man.

congrats. I thank God for u. meanwhile, ask God for wisdom before making ur choice. work with the advise u have been given so far. all the best.

congrats o...e no easy!

men it isnt easy i belief God that soonest i will have the same story to tell oh!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dis is divine visitation meen!
    Big Congrats 2 u.Hoping 4 mine
    and all in d house.

It's definitely ur set time to be favoured

O boy u are a lucky one. If i were in your shoes i would choose the NBC job straight.

or wetin una feel guys?

Hi ! this depends on ur favorites, if it's me i will choose NBC. Wish u best up luck.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast